|Cneasta is an umbrella organisation representing
approximately 50 organisations that are involved
in the provision of training, employment & development services
for people with a disability.
Aims and Objectives
- To represent its members in matters relating to Training, Development and Employment Policy.
- To inform its membership on current and emerging trends in Training, Development and Employment Services.
- To provide a forum whereby the exchange of practical information, ideas and experiences on Training and Employment is facilitated.
- To promote best practice in the services provided by its membership.
- To work in conjunction with relevant bodies in the development of nationally recognised professional Training Qualifications.
- To develop relationships with similar organisations in other countries with a view to promoting models of best practice.