Cervical cancer information

3 Comments
This discussion is now closed.
Sort by

1 Posts

hugh (BGS62178)  ·  22 May 2007
MY SISTER WAS JUST TOLD BY A PRIVATE CLINIC THAT HER TEST RESULTS REQUIRED HER TO TAKE A COLPOSCOPY EXAMINATION.THE ONE THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS THAT SHE WENT FOR HER INITIAL PAP SMEAR TEST 5 MONTHS AGO AND OS NOW ONLY FINDING OUT THAT SHE HAS TO GO THRU THIS PROCEDURE.
SURELY TO GOD THIS KIND OF IMFORMATION IS CRITICAL FOR ONE TO KNOW ASAP IN ORDER TO TREAT ANY LIFE THREATENING ISSUE.
MY SISTER WAS TOLD THAT SHE IS AT A STAGE 3 WHICH IM LED TO BELIEVE IS NOT GOOD.I HOPE AND PRAY THAT WHEN WE FINALLY GET HER IN FOR HER EXAM THAT SHE IS NOT TOO LATE TO ADDRESS ANY PROBLEMS DOWN THE ROAD.
IF THAT IS THE CASE DO I HAVE A LEGITIMATE LAWSUIT AGAINST THAT CLINIC FOR NOT PROVIDING THAT INFORMATION TO MY SISTER MUCH EARLIER THAN 5 MONTHS LATER.I AM TIRED OF HEARING ALL THESE PEOPLE ON WAITING LISTS AT HOME.WHY CANT WE ADDRESS THIS VERY CRITICAL ISSUE ONCE AND FOR ALL SO THAT ALL OUR CITIZENS CAN GET THE TREATMENT THEY SO BADLY NEED WHEN ITS COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH.

28 Posts

Mani  ·  22 May 2007
Hi Anonymous. I think you should talk to her about it. It might not mean anything after all. (Depends what the letter said about it.)
Tell her, that you found the letter by accident and that you are worried about her. I'm sure she will appreciate it, as she knows that you love her.
Good luck and best of luck to you mum.

Anonymous  ·  22 May 2007
i found a letter adressed to my mum about cervical cancer and i dont know what to do. i've researched about it and i know it can sometimes cause death. i don't know if i should confront her.

what should i do?