Discussions Online
Video
Immunisation
Tracker
Rate My
Hospital
Welcome to irishhealth.com (20 Apr, 2014) Quickfind

Rosacea

Total Messages: 190    Latest post on: 15/04/2014 19:23     Page 3 of 5   Latest Post
Sort Postings: Newest First Oldest First
Red Roy

# 110

Posted: 20/07/2009 22:33

Hi Redhead,

Thanks for the advice. I will stick with the IPL for another while and see how Im doing after 6 sessions. If the effects only lasted longer than a week (i.e. a couple of months) I'd be delighted with it as a treatment.

I'll also look into the minocin antibiotic. Not sure about the Rosadyn though, as Dr Nase has received a lot of criticism on the various Rosacea support forums, apparently he has been less than honest with some of his claims. Although I wouldnt rule anything out in my attempts to finally get control of this damned affliction :(

redhead

# 109

Posted: 13/07/2009 17:38

RedRoy,

I'm presuming you are male....

In my experience, the IPL is brilliant for the facial flushing and I had prob about 6 sessions or more the first year I got Rosacea. However minocin is for the Winkoutbreaks and pustules associated with rosacea and I use Dianette pill (contraceptive pill) for the pustules and hormonal acne. But I started taking the minocin antibiotic at the start and it really helped with the spots etc so talk to your GP or Dermatologist about this. Don't think any creams etc really help it-only from inside out really. Look up Rosadyn.com as Dr Nase has recently introduced some tabs for rosacea which seem to be giving positive results but havent tried it myself. This dr actually suffered from R himself and has been doing lots of research into it along with other Dermatologists...

Hope this helps

Red Roy

# 108

Posted: 11/07/2009 10:37

Hi,

Has anyone tried either the Danne King Enzyme treatment or Red Light Therapy for rosacea?

I have been on a course of IPL (4 to date) and although they give me immediate relief from my Rosacea symptoms, within a week my nose will start flushing and small pustules appearing again.  I'm just wondering if either of the above treatments would be a viable alternative to IPL or indeed if theres any other action I could take to prolong the effectiveness of the IPL?

Thanks,

slaff

# 107

Posted: 10/05/2009 18:20

I'm 18 years old and started to get my rosacea around the age of 17. I was just finishing a cure with Roaccutan, the strong acne treatment, and it was the first time since I was 14 without those hateful spots, but I didn't fail to remark that my skin was starting to get a redish tone, that I blushed much more easerly and that I sometimes felt my skin getting hot after being outside in the winter. Which later lead me to the conclusion (with my dermatologist) - I have rosacea. I've now been suffering one year with this desease, and I can tell you that I'd pay anything to get my unclean acne skin back comparing to rosacea. As I guess you all know, it's such an embarassing disease that really influences everything in you normal life. I really hate it and I feel depressed about the fact that I probably have to live with it for the rest of my life, starting at the time where my life is about to begin for real.

However, I'm really happy about finding this site with other fellow rosaceans. It brings me back some hope of getting cured. I've read your reviews of redness and blemish control, and I've just bought it in fact. I simply bought the 0.5Oz and have much hope in it. If anyone more has been using it, please tell me about it. I want to hear everything, even if it hasn't worked! Is it really that amazing as it's told on the site, or are they exaggerating? It's if it was some magical cure, it sounds almost too good to be truth..

I'm also curious about the couperose-C serum by Emincence altough I've got the impression that it's more of a calming serum to use during breakouts, that doesn't really change the disease overall.

I've gotten "skinoren" and "rozacreme" (a french mark of the cream that contains metronidazole) as treatment by my dermatologist, and also antibiotic pills. But don't feel that it has helped at all.

The only "treatment" I can say have worked is summer, as the rosacea gets at least a little bit better with warm weather rather than cold!

debs

# 106

Posted: 26/04/2009 17:00

Hi,

I  have been prescribed Oxytetracycline for 3 months and recomended to use Rosaliac moisturiser by La Roch Passary,has anyone used these???

redhead

# 105

Posted: 08/04/2009 11:44

Hi,

I have super sensitivie skin also and Rosex is fairly mild I find anyway. Not like Retin A which seems to cause the skin to peel a few days after using it. I suffered severe flushing and redness and only thing that got rid of it was IPL Laser. It was brilliant, expensive but worth it. Got it done at the Blackrock clinic. Its about eur350 each time and when I got this done and was on Dianette and occasionally minocin antibiotics, my skin was fabulous!!!

I changed to Yasmin Pill last June and defo skin has got bumpy again in last few months so I started on Minocin again last week and if things don't improve I'll go back on the Dianette. But for redness - for me IPL was only thing that removed redness, flushing and broken veins. I have to go for 1 session each year now to prevent it coming back but its good also for sun damaged skin etc.

I was with Facedoctor soap (with seabuckthorn oil)-its okay but bit drying sometimes I use MD Formulations cleanser with Salicyic Acid-these were both fine when no pustules but now at moment don't think they're doing much but think it probably hormonal too as I have suffered from acne since about 16..

Has anyone tried using Seabuckthorn oil on its own on the face? Its supposed to be good and not as drying as the soaps which contain it....

Hope this helps....

Red Roy

# 104

Posted: 07/04/2009 19:12

Hi.I'm 28 years of age and have suffered from moderate rosacea on my nose for serveral years. I currently use a regimen which consists of:Cetaphil non irritating cleanser Finacea gel (azelaic acid) Clinique daily relief cream Moisturiser with SPF15. The above routine keeps the pustules & pupules under control however theredness on my nose is pretty much persistent and I also have a tendency to flush in reaction to food, anxiety, stress etc. This is despite the fact that I have minimised dairy, caffeine, sugar, bread etc in my diet. My dermatogolist has prescribed rosex, however I'm reluctant to try it because:a) I have hyper sensitive skin (is rosex particularly harsh?) b) I have read that Rosex is primarily for treating p&p as opposed to redness? Can you advise if Rosex (metronidazole) is worth trying? Alternatively Id appreciate any advice on a superior treatment for the persistent redness, flushing which is making my my self esteem wither. Many thanks.

mccannlk

# 103

Posted: 02/04/2009 21:36

Hello!  If you can tolerate BHA (salicylic acid--aspirin) you might want to try the following:

1)  an aspirin mask made from aspirin, honey and yogurt.  Dissolve 3-4 aspirin, add 1 part honey to two parts yogurt.  You can also add a few drops of jojoba oil if you'd like.  The aspirin is a good anti-inflammatory, the honey is antibacterial and yogurt is soothing.  Many people on makeupalley.com use it with good results.

2)  try Dermarest products.  I actually use the 2% salicylic acid moisturizer and I've had wonderful results.

Both are inexpensive--rosacea treatments and products can really blow your budget!  I've also found Cover Girl's Aquasmooth to be good at covering redness without being heavy.  Good luck!

jose

# 102

Posted: 04/03/2009 21:44

hi, my nose is red and oily. at the moment i am on antibiotics and rozex gel, but they dont really seem to be making any difference. i am thinking of going on a course of roacutanne, but i dont know if this will help me or not. if anyone tried roacutanne could they please let me know if it improved theircondition. also could you let me know if there are side effects from using this drug. any information would be greatly appreciated, as i am getting desperate at this stage. thank you. 

Anonymous

# 101

Posted: 12/01/2009 11:40

Just to note, you can get lecto-free dairy products now

mack

# 100

Posted: 11/01/2009 13:37

Hi this is SLATER, sorry i didnt reply earlier but as you can see i lost my username and password so now im mack. Anyway, in reply to Cara and having oily skin YES! i had terrible serbatous gland problems. I was having multiple whiteheads on my nose alone because of the oliyness in my skin and yet other parts of my skin were dry and flaky. Honestly, a serum is probably best for the oily skin as part of your routine. I used (yep, finished now) Couprose C but you can also use Herbal Spot Serum for really oily skin and a rosehip mosturiser. I should say, which i think is important. I was given a full skin assessment by my beautician I have a thing called a 'prescription card' which has all the skin types on it and under that says what the best products are for that skin type. As you know I followed my prescription card to the letter for 3 months and after nearly 6 years my rosacea completely dissapeared in those 3 months. Today, i barely use the products given to me to treat my rosacea because my skin is so good now. Sometimes, il boil some water and put green tea in there and steam my face for a few minutes and then apply a mask. But thats maybe once a month if even that. In response to Anonymous Couprose C contains rosehip as do many of the products i used for my rosacea so id suggest going into your pharmacy/natural herbal store and asking them if they having anything similiar. I REALLY WANT TO STRESS THIS POINT-DAIRY PRODUCTS EFFECTED MY ROSACEA TERRIBLY. I was so frustrated with having whiteheads on my nose and chin and ultimately being left with acne scars that i did some google-ing on what might cause them. I read somewhere that many people become lactose intolerant as they get older (im 27) and giving up dairy for 2 weeeks might be a good idea (just as an experiment.) I did.....and i am convinced that dairy has played a huge part in my skin problems. I don't drink milk anymore, i eat dark chocolate and don't eat cheese etc. I take supplements to make up for it. Now, i did this at the time i started my rosacea skin treatment so in retrospect id say both played a factor in my rosacea dissappearing. This Christmas, we had cheese left over so i was having cheese sandwiches for lunch nearly everyday and my whiteheads and rosacea came back within 4-5 days. I threw out the cheese and im back on my low-dairy diet and my skin has gone back to normal. I would suggest leaving out the dairy for 2 weeks and just see if it makes a difference. No harm in trying! Smile

redhead

# 99

Posted: 15/12/2008 14:20

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know what worked for me for severe flushing from Rosacea and spots etc.

1) IPL Laser- this is brilliant for burning on face-after a few treatments no more hot flushing-once under control Dr recommends one treatment each year. Its not cheap about Eur350 per session but so so worth it. I got the IPL treatment in Blackrock clinic from a Dermatologist.

2) MD Formulations cleanser-again very good for spots etc from rosacea and also supposed to be very good for acne. It has a gentle exfoliator and contains gycolic acid. Recommended by Dermatologist too.

3) Soap from facedoctor.com-contains seabuckthorn oil which controls the mite that is supposed to be prevalent in people with Rosacea. Just happened to find this website about 2 years ago myself. Its gives you such a glow and you can also get a facecream which contains the same ingredients too. Brilliant!! I use this about every second day-along with the MD Formulations cleanser.

4) I was taking Minocin but not anymore-as I find the 3 things above help it and I'm happy with my skin and even get remarks from people about it-never happened before!!!

Hope this helps some of you out there coz its a horrible thing-and the burning on your face is so awful.

lovin skin

# 98

Posted: 11/11/2008 11:30

Hi there, I am copying a post on another blog page because it is very accurate...

'there are many versions of symptoms of rosacea that is why there are so many versions of treatments. A number of researchers agree that rosaceae is brought on by the Demodex Follicuorum mite, or Helicobacter Pylori (a type of bacteria). Other skin experts claim facial erythema (redness) due to edema (swelling) and leading to spots like acne is really rosacea (diagnosed by other names) and still other opinions say rosacea is a response to topical steroid use. There is evidence that sun exposure, harsh wind, and diet can exacerbate rosacea. There is theory that its main cause is a lack of immune response in the skin.

There has been as much success in treating various symptoms of rosacea by advanced paramedical therapists as there has been by physicians. This is due to the fact that there are a lot of symptoms of rosacea and the fact that the scientific/medical world has no set rules on the origins or causes of rosacea. I use an alkaline and enzyme treatment on the skin. The products I use were created by Danne Montegue King' www.dannemking.com

Homer

# 97

Posted: 04/10/2008 20:32

hello
I have rosacea for a long time. I live with this condition everyday & I have to basically get on with life.

Warm Christian Love & Good health.

Anonymous

# 96

Posted: 26/09/2008 10:58

Is it true that Rosacea is adult acne?

Cara

# 95

Posted: 25/09/2008 21:44

Slater

Thanks for the info. Im glad you got good results as it sounds like you had a bad case of rosacea. I don't have it quite as bad but i do have the redness, flushing and some minor pimples. I also have very oily skin and have tried absolutely everything to combat this. I'm just wondering did you have oily skin and did the couperose-c and your skincare routine using the Eminence products help. I have spent sooooo much over the years so i'm wary about splashing out again but i'd love to try them if they worked for the oiliness/redness. Thanks

Anonymous

# 94

Posted: 24/09/2008 09:58

where can you get the couperose-c other than anne mac devitts or internet?? I went to the doctor because my skin had become so bad. I was pescribed the pill for acne and also too other products one that dried my skin out and made it flake and it was so sore it became really raw and inflamed and red.. now i was told this was all part of the process so you just have to sit it out!! not that easy.. I couldnt hide out for like a week and If i did want to go anywhere I couldnt put makeup on! Im leaving to go travelling soon and in hot weather the last thing I want to do is be putting on a tone of makeup!! or going around with a big red head on me!

slater

# 93

Posted: 23/09/2008 21:52

I finally got rid of my rosacea after 6 years of it. It started when I was 21 out of the blue after a holiday and Im now 27. BELIEVE ME I TRIED EVERYTHING!!!!! I had the full blown rosacea with the multiple papules/pimples on my nose, regular swelling, bright red colour and dry scaliness. I had multiple N-Lite treatments which was great for any little acne I had but never rid me of my rosacea. I was prescribed bi-miacin which again helped with acne but didn't really do anything for the rosacea. It used to perplex me that every time i read about rosacea it mentioned stress, when im the most out-going least stressed person i know. For me, rosacea had absolutely nothing to do with stress. Just recently the beauty therapist that i go to suggested a 'light therapy facial' which at 95 euro was not cheap. The blackhead extraction and general clearing of pores stopped my acne completely, got rid of my nose papules and left my nose skin texture perfect (although the redness remained.) The therapist suggested some products and since it would work out cheaper in the long-run I went for it. Let me tell you a quick fix treatment that ABSOLUTELY WORKS: couperose-c, its a natural antioxidant serum. Its become a life saver for me. It comes in a dropper bottle and i put it on 2-3 times a day. But let me tell you my full routine and if you stick with it for at least a month I would be amazed if you didn't see results. I boil a kettle of water and steam my pre cleansed face over the sink to open up my pores 2. I use a mineral cleansing concentrate with 2 sponges to wash my face, then I apply a Seven Herb Treatment that calms Hyperactive skin (leave it on for 5 minutes.) I wash that off with water and two sponges. Then i use a rosehip tonique spritz followed by the couperose-c and then finally I apply a Thermal Spring Whip Moisturizer.
Twice a week I use a Rosehip & Maize Exfoliating Masque before Seven Herb Treatment. All of the products I use are 100% organic which i think makes a huge difference. Anyway, after doing this for nearly 2 months and being religious in my routine, my rosacea has faded away. I can actually leave the house without make-up for the first time in 6 years. Sun cream is very important for celtic skin so at least factor 30 every day. Don't give up. It worked for me and I had the worst, most stubborn rosacea. BTW all the products I mentioned are by Eminence (but im sure there are other brands.) To buy all those products will defo. cost a little over 200 euro and last about 3 months. But you could always just start with the couperose-c and see how it goes. All products can be gotten online or at Anne Mc Devitt's in Dublin [i dont work there :0) btw] BEST OF LUCK!!!

Katie (GCR72747)

# 92

Posted: 09/07/2008 10:17

I work for a company in Ireland, and at the moment we are bringing in the makeup brand "Covermark" it is going into chemists. I find the makeup fantastic, i suffer from very bad acne and find covermark has great for coverge and blends very well for a camoflage makeup. I am also a makeup artist, so i have tried many different brands of foundation on many different types of skin and found this brand to have a consistency that will suit all types of skin whether it be dry or oily. We are also bringing in leg magic, it is by covermark, its used to cover up broken veins scars bruising etc, really anything you want to hide. We set up a bebo site to let people know the town/ cities in which covermark will be sold. If you are looking to get it in your town mention it in your local chemist and im sure they should be able to help you.

karen

# 91

Posted: 10/03/2008 00:10

I have suffered with ance rosacea for years. I was prescribed dianette and minocylene for the acne but i didnt work just made it worse. I went to a dermatologist and she said i had acne rosacea i had noticed a constant redness on my cheeks but didnt know it was rosacea. I went on a course of accutane for the acne my skin is clear now but i still have red cheeks. I have used la roche posay rosaliac which is very calming on the skin i also use a yonka product called creme 11 for moistuiser as for concealer i use cover fx which is available in dundrum. it has great coverage for spots and redness. Use a green concealer under foundation.

Darren

# 90

Posted: 20/02/2008 09:37

Anonymous,
I feel your pain. It has to be the most embarassing and uncontrollable condition I can think of.
I have found that the Dr Haushka range is very effective for me. I use the Rhythmic Night Conditioner about 3 times a year for a month at a time and I use a cream called Finacea as a topical treatment when I feel an onslaught coming. I still get outbreaks every so often and can't explain what's causing them but for the most part my skin is usually ok. Not as good as I would like it to be but a million times better than it has been. Tip. The Finacea ointment is expensive here and only available on prescription so if you know anyone going to Spain, you can get it over the counter there for about 15 as opposed to about 60 here. Hope this is some help to you and good luck with it.
Darren.

Anonymous

# 89

Posted: 19/02/2008 22:30

Hi, i am a male 26 and don't have spots but have a very red face thats been getting worse over the last 5 years or so, very annoying.

I've tried a few different moisturisers and stuff but nothing seems to work for me, have read some posts before about products but don't really know where to begin as i WILL NOT wear make up or anything like that lol, but i'm willing to try creams and stuff, also i'm unsure if the people posting are genuine, or salespeople.

any ideas or comments much appreciated

sibhs

# 88

Posted: 05/02/2008 18:09

i am a 19 year old girl and for as long as i can remember i have suffered from severe rosacea on my cheeks and forehead. Over the years i have tried around a million creams designed to reduce redness and not one of them have reduced the redness. I also find that my skin reacts badly to some of the creams get even redder and sore. It got to a stage that i even got tablets and creams from a dermatolagist to try and solve it but it didnt even change it. i am now interested in getting laser treatment to get rid of it, and i was wondering if anybody has tried it out and what affect it had on your skin! i would like to get some advise before i get it.

also if anyone has problems with makeup and rosacea, i find that maxfactor colour addapt and maxfactor creme puff powder is the best out there. i have spent hundreds of euro over the years on makeup, and they all end up goin very dark and black on my rosacea patches after only a short while. Also Benifit Bluffing it powder is very good.

Anonymous

# 87

Posted: 04/12/2007 01:28

I have a very red face and i am only 15 I have been dealing with this for 3 yeras now and at first I was fine with it. But i noticed that it gets worse if I get hot or I blush. I dont have a mild symptom my cheeks are very red and rosy. What I do and I am a boy and boys can still do this is actually put lotion on their cheeks and rub it in well and apply just a little make up on to them its a foundation I use from clinique and i rub on a little bit to make them look normal they still get a little bit red when I blush but not as bad also I take this salycic acid lotion and what it does is it peels the skin off your cheeks and what you do is they also give you a shower wash where you take a wet sponge and wipe of the dead skin then after I shower is when I apply the make up. You just gotta find whats right for you I hope I helped you if you have any suggestions for me I would love to hear them

Susan

# 86

Posted: 28/11/2007 20:26

Hello. I had a case of Rosacea with pimples (I thought it was very bad but the GP didn't seem to think it was as bad as I thought). It made me feel like there was no hiding from it though. How do you hide lumps?! My GP had me on a few different creams (and tablets) that seemed to make it worse not better. I gave laser a go. It hurt, cost a fortune and didn't seem to work. So I just gave up on anything ever helping!! My friend read online about Jane Iredale make-up and gave me a gift of it. It was amazing! It is only available through salons! So I found out where to buy it. Not cheap. Anyway, the salon was run by a therapist from California that uses the Danne skincare. Really.... Truly. ... my case of Rosacea is nearly gone! The Danne is costly but really worth it!! It isn't a nice treatment. My skin was very sore and raw after each treatment. I didn't mind since it was really working. The salon is in Dalkey 284-0393 if anyone wants to get the Jane Iredale or have the Danne treatments for Rosacea.

Darren

# 85

Posted: 18/10/2007 10:47

I have a minor case of rosacea (at the moment) and would be very interested in discussing it with fellow sufferers.

james (FME65754)

# 84

Posted: 17/10/2007 18:48

Hi Everyone, I am just wondering if any advice can be given. I don't know if I have Rosacea or not. But for years my face is always very red and I have very fair skin. So for the last 2/3 months my whole face is really red and I get more flushed as the day goes on. It has really wiped my confidence away and I don't know what to do. I have a really good job and life, But somedays I don't want to face anyone because of my face feeling so hot. I have gone to a clinic and they gave me some Agerra products - But I can't say they have worked.
Any advice would be great.
Sorry about the big rant.
J

debs

# 83

Posted: 05/10/2007 07:57

Cara, sorry to hear they didn't work for you,as i found it to be great. Let us know how you get on with other products.

Cara

# 82

Posted: 04/10/2007 16:45

I didn't find the redness&blemish cream of any benefit to my skin. I used it for quite some time - not sure exactly how long. I have just been recommended some alternative medicine treatments. I have very oily skin which is because of the rosacea and have been advised to try a combination of zinc, copper&manganese (only available separately) and also a product called lachesis. Has anyone tried same?

Happy with Rooibos

# 81

Posted: 15/09/2007 20:07

You need to rinse with the Rooibos tea, i.e. boil in a teapot and then add to the water you rinse with, and pat dry. If it is very angry, I put the cooled down wet teabag on my skin for a few minutes. I use the sensi creme whenever my skin feels dry, but usually just in the morning and evening. I noticed an improvement almost right from the start. Within a week there was a noticeable difference. I hope this helps!

Anonymous

# 80

Posted: 15/09/2007 15:20

Cara, just wondered how you got on with the redness & blemish cream? I am using it and wondered did it clear your skin and if so how long did it take? It has given me severe dryness and the redness has become worse but I know it says it gets worse before it gets better.

Anonymous

# 79

Posted: 14/09/2007 10:08

to Anonymous posted 31/08/07

How exactly did you use the rooibos tea, did you leave it on your face for a few mins or just wash your face with same and also the sensi cream and how many times a day? How long before you noticed improvement?

Thanks

Anonymous

# 78

Posted: 05/09/2007 09:38

Have Rosacea for years. Was on antibiotics, various ones. eventually the spots disappeared. i decided myself to come off the antibiotic and have never had a spot since. however i am now plagued with redness and flushing and broken capiliaries. I was recommended to have laser treatment. I went for a trial and found it very uncomfortable indeed. It was also very expensive so I haven't gone back.

Anonymous

# 77

Posted: 31/08/2007 10:48

The South African tea Rooibos is really good for calming down red and angry skin, you just rinse your face with the tea. There is also a Rooibos cream, called Sensi Cream, from a South African company Annique, that works brilliantly on rosacea. There is a distributor in Dublin.

Anonymous

# 76

Posted: 25/08/2007 15:37

Hello, I was asking advice on the redness & blemish cream about a month ago , I've been using it now for about 2 weeks i started on my chin area and now using on my cheeks, I've seen slight difference on my chin though it has made my skin really dry, just wondering how long did it take to clear the rosacea? and then do you still have to continue to use the cream once it has cleared your skin ?
Hope someone can advise!

susan (FFC27134)

# 75

Posted: 26/07/2007 17:56

Hello, I found out six weeks ago that I suffer from Rosacea, the GP just looked at my face and said It was Rosacea although I am not very red but I do have small pimples on my forehead, the funny thing is the pimples only appeared after I had dysport injections, does anybody know if dysport can trigger Rosacea?? also I was put on tetracycline tabs about six weeks ago and my skin has not improved at all, I would greatly appreciate if anybody can tell me how long it takes for tetracycline to work? I am going out of my mind trying to find creams to get rid of it, I deal with the public daily and work under bright flourescent lights so my rash is noticable. I would greatly appreciate any advice. Sue

Mollie

# 74

Posted: 24/07/2007 21:02

Hi. I have tried Jane Iredale make up and find it fantastic. It is available at 'Be Yourself' beauty salon in Castlebridge, Co. Wexford. It is worthwhile getting the colour right by buying from a local source but way cheaper to buy on the net. Have read all comments and find them really useful.

Anonymous

# 73

Posted: 21/07/2007 16:02

Hi Debs, thanks for message. Will keep you posted!

Mollie

# 72

Posted: 20/07/2007 20:31

It's great to have these discusssions but am now confused about creams. Have redness and blush easily but no spots. Would Dr Hauschka or Blemish and Redness Control be best for my symptoms/

debs

# 71

Posted: 20/07/2007 13:56

hiya, yes it does get worse before it gets better.No I found the oil to be to greasy so all i used was my own moisturiser,"Simple"..

« Prev Page Next Page »
 Return to Topics
 Main Discussion Page
This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved. We subscribe to the principles of the Health On the Net Foundation