(Thursday, 2nd Oct, 2014)

Penis size

18 Comments
Sort by
Join the discussion...

1 Posts

rnix  ·  01 Sep 2009

Hi guy ,

am 24 my girlfriend complain of penis size that is small and short yet actully it is 3 to 4 inches when erects so advise me how to go about her problem

Anonymous  ·  18 Jun 2008
Has anyone ever had major problems after circumsion? My life is a misery for years with rash and cracking happening quite regularly whenever I have sex. The doctors tell me it is because I am too heavy.

Anonymous  ·  07 Jan 2008
I am a 27 year old male.I don't have a problem when my penis is erect, but am ashamed when it is soft and small. I get depressed about it and think about it all the time. Is it possible to increase the size of your penis flaccid/soft or would enlarging it for the erect state be the same as when it is soft?

Anonymous  ·  04 Jul 2007
I am 37 years old and my erect penis is only around 4 inches. Soft it is only1 or 2 inches. It causes me lots of anxiety, both in the showers at the gym etc infront of other men, and with women, so I really wish it was bigger. Would surgery be an option? Has anyone tried surgery?

Anonymous  ·  29 Apr 2004
Oh you men are worrying way too much! My last serious boyfriend had what you might call a smaller than everage penis but it made no difference to our sex life whatsoever! I have to admit I was a little surprised when I first saw it as my partner before him had quite the opposite problem! However, I fancied him so much I didn't give a damn I just wanted him there and then! And I have to say, the sex I had with him was the best sex I've ever had! It's not the size that matters- it's how you use it

Anonymous  ·  15 Mar 2004
Hi, im a 20 year old male, and i have a 7.5 inch penis once erect. Im not circumsized, and when my girlfriend and i are having sex, i just cant seem to ejaculate, i get close but never happens. I have a tight forskin and am wondering if this may be the cause, and if so, how can i losen it a bit.

Anonymous  ·  23 Jul 2003
I am not very well endowed for a man.A woman can get a padded bra, is there anything to boost my crotch and confidence.Please help.

1 Posts

john (screeder)  ·  31 Jan 2003
im 32 and have the same problem
it can really dent your confidence.
it could be too much alcohol or being over
weight or smoking or a combonation of the
three restricting
blood flow.

1 Posts

Liam (liamjh)  ·  27 Jan 2003
I am a 28 year old male tall and good looking. However I have two underlying sexual problems. Firstly, my penis is only about 3-4 inches before erection reaching around 6ins when erected and I also cannot ejaculate very much semen when I reach orgasm and secondly I have diifculty maintaing an erection often. I don't know who or where to turn to as it is affecting my sex life and confidence levels.

Anonymous  ·  28 Aug 2002
ive heard that it works , as in giving you size etc, but.....a i have heard of guys who have had it and after a while cannot get an erection at all.
listen man, ur average size, its how u use it!...

Anonymous  ·  09 Aug 2002
Does penis enlargement surgery work? my penis is about 6.5" when erect but I wish it were bigger. And before I get replies saying its not size that matters and all the cliches I can assure you a small penis can be the butt of many jibes and comments. Anyway when in gym showers I am aware my penis is not very big. Anyone here had surgery?

Anonymous  ·  28 Jul 2002
Aren't Irish males a lot smaller than their European neighbours?

Anonymous  ·  29 Apr 2002
Well, id suggest that u need to entice him more!..maybe he needs you to rub yourself off him!..or do something naughty..

18 Posts

Mary (Maryof59)  ·  18 Apr 2002
I cant comment on you males who hae 10inchers but it seems to me that all you do is insert 75% of it if you are causing dicomfort. Lucky women! My husband has an adverage sized penis but his erection is kinda soft. This to me is just as big a problem as size. How can he ensure a harder hard on?

Anonymous  ·  11 Mar 2002
Hello. My penis is 10 inches when erect..my girlfriend says it is too big and it hurts her when we have sex. I try to be as gentle as i can and also try to have as much foreplay as possible. Is there anything else i can do?

Anonymous  ·  30 Sep 2001
I am 20.My penis is quiet big about 7.5 inches erect.However the problem is that when flacid it can be on occasions seen by the bulge on my pants.This is a very embarassing situation.Do you know of any ways to prevent this happening, or do you know of any ways of reducing penis size.

6 Posts

Marc (MarcRaynor)  ·  27 Jul 2001
you worry too much. Smoking hash doesn't effect you penis size, but it might effect your confidence. Your real problem is confidence just show the girls your wedding tackle when the time is right, hold your head high and project confidence and it won't make any difference how big your donger is, girls like confidence more than anything else. As a general rule if your confident girls will go for you. You can always find something to put your self down about whether it's penis size or muscles, how tall you are, how much money you have etc. Focus on what you have going for you and don't worry about things you can't change.

Anonymous  ·  19 Jul 2001
im 18.i gave up smoking at xmas and gave up hash in october last year.my penis is tiny.this is a very awkward problem because im good looking enough and so can get a girl mostly whenever im in the mood.but it really affects my confidence because i know i cant go any further with a girl because of my tiny penis.i read in a health board leaflet that smoking hash adversly affects the male and female rep organs.if this is true will it start to grow seeing as im not smoking hash anymore.ive noticed a small bit of growth.i cant go to my doc as hes male and it would kill me.

Return to Topics
 Main Discussion Page
This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved. We subscribe to the principles of the Health On the Net Foundation