In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) in Ireland

4593 Comments
Sort by
Join the discussion...

30 Posts

Nikkig  ·  28 Mar 2017

Milly easier said than done but try relax and think positive.. My transfer wasnt all plain sailing i have mild ohss so they wanted to freeze but my doc wanted to go ahead and so did i. They said my embryos were beautiful and they are remaining very positive. The first clamp broke inside of me sorry for the tmi but the pain second time around transfer went as planned but was very very painful. Dreading this 2ww day 2 and im not able for it lol xx

207 Posts

Milly  ·  28 Mar 2017

Hi girls

How did you get on with transfer Nikkig?

Little miracle, congrats, delighted for you, it really is such a rollercoaster but good things come to those who wait!

Mcdublin, massive congrats to you as well, delighted to hear about your little girl, fantastic!

Bizzybee, thrilled you have have got your 21 week scan out of the way, I’m sure you were worried based on previous experiences, you truly deserve this.

AnxiousMolly good to hear from you!

Anon, glad to hear your surgery went well, wishing you all the best in your recovery.

Firstlady, glad to hear you are feeling positive, this really is all consuming and difficult at times to carry on. Good luck on the lead up to this cycle.

AFM, well I went for my beta yesterday and while I was there I got intralipids. It took a long time to get any blood out of me, but I had taken the day off so I wasn’t going anywhere until they did. So got a call at 3 to say my HCG levels were at 600 so it was a strong positive. I had to ask what 600 meant, I’ve never got to this stage before! Everything was great this cycle, even my lining got to 8 which is good for me, and then I had a nightmare transfer, woke from sedation and the doc was going to get another doc who came and couldn’t do it, then a 3rd doc, all the time I could hear talk of refreezing and because I was still kinda sedated I got really upset and I was all over the place. Every symptom every day was exactly the same as all my BFNs, I know I have read this but I didn’t actually believe it. So now I’m just worried again that something will go wrong, it absolutely doesn’t feel real, when does this worrying end???!!! Besides going back to the clinic for a scan at 7 weeks, I have no idea what I should be doing.

197 Posts

Bizzybee  ·  27 Mar 2017

Nikkig - Wow, 15 eggs! that's great. Well done you and the best of luck with your transfer. We'll all be thinking of you. Stay positive!

Milly - I'm delighted for you hun. I so hope this is your time. I totally understand that state of shock! Hang in there and hopefully it'll all become a reality soon, eek!

Little Miracle - OMG what a little miracle! I've just turned 42 so we are both proof that it can happen. I too am nervous but just trying to go with the flow so you do the same and mind that previous cargo x

Anxious molly - more wonderful news! Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby girl. So delighted for you and your DH. Wishing you all the best for the future.

Anon - so happy you're over the surgery and baby is doing well. Look after yourself now and the best of luck with the results and treatment plan. We all hope and pray you both get through this safe and well.

Afm - I'm almost 23 weeks now and happy to report that we have now passed where we got to previously. This is very reassuring. Still can't help being nervous though. Glad we're getting scanned regularly. Next one in less than 3 weeks so they are keeping a close eye on us.

Me 41, DH 41. TTC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. 1st IVF Sept 2012. Couldn\'t progress - bad swelling/pain after ER. Natural pregnancy Jan 2013. Early MC. Failed FET May. Failed fresh cycle Oct 2013 :-( Stopped FET, April 2014 (HRT problems). Natural FET June/July 2014 - stopped, follicles didn\'t grow to right size. Natural FET July/Aug - Pregnant for 1 week :-(. Fresh Antagonist Cycle, Aug 15 - BFP 12dp5dt - Miscarried at 22 weeks :-( Failed natural FET June 2016. Failed HRT cycle Sept 2016. Natural pregnancy Nov 2016.

30 Posts

Nikkig  ·  27 Mar 2017

Congrats Milly mind yourself now and good luck with the pregnancy :) Anon so glad u have had your op and all is well so far. Thanks for the sympathys after my Aunt i know she is with my Mam now and at peace the two of them looking down on me 😇😇

30 Posts

Nikkig  ·  26 Mar 2017

Hi girls, wel its been a long week.. i had egg retrieval on wednesday and they got 15 eggs yikes, 12 fertilised and on saturday day 3 the clinic rang and said the 12 were still going and that most of them are very good grade, theu opted for day 5 blastocyst so tomorro is my transfer day once my lining is thick enough 🤗 anyway im so nervous im not sleeping and trying to remain positive and keep myself busy is exhausting lol. Im on crinone twice daily, blood thinner injections and metformin 3 times daily. Hoping my transfer goes well and we get a positive, this is our 3rd attempt since october is been an emotional roller coaster. So keep me in ur prayers and hopefully ill be back in a few weeks with some good news. Thanks for all the support.. Good luck & Baby Dust to everyone ❤❤👶👶🍼🍼

207 Posts

Milly  ·  26 Mar 2017

Hi all

Well it's Mother's Day and 11dp5dt for me which I didn't test on until today. I had an awful transfer, it took and hour and 3 doctors so needless to say with my experience i knew it wasn't good. At 3pm this avo I got a flashing 'pregnant' on a test, I was trembling, this followed with 2-3 weeks, for the long timers on here you will understand the state of shock I am in right now. I haven't even booked my beta for the morning so I'll be calling them in the morning. Not testing again tonight, will enjoy the state of shock for now.

Hi to everyone and I will post properly tomorrow, I'm being very selfish just posting about me, forgive me!!

18 Posts

Little Miracle  ·  23 Mar 2017

Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since I was on here but I wanted to share some news with you to give you some inspiriation!!

Last year was really tough, I had 4 failed IVFs. In Jan we went back to our clinic to be told that Donor was really the only viable option, unhappy with that we went to 2 other clinics in Dublin just for further validation and got the same answer. Early Feb my fiance and I were booked in and ready to sign up for Donor egg process but would you believe a little miracle has happened. I am pregnant naturally!! Today I am 6 weeks. I am pretty anxious though as I have just turned 43 (ekk!) and previously had my few embies screened through IVF and they had issues so no idea how this will turn out. But just wanted to say, sometimes nature finds a way for us so keep positive everyone!!Smile

McDublin – I’m over the moon for you! Welcome princess Doireann. Imagine after 12 years she is here, you’ve been on some journey! Huge congrats.

AnxiousMolly – Wonderful news from you! So Delighted for you ;0)

Bizzy Bee – so delighted with your news – hope you are keeping very well. Great to hear all went so well with your 21 week scan. Keep well!

Anon – Big hugs to you, so glad to hear your surgery went well. Take good care of yourself and hopefully now you are back on track. Stay positive!!

First Lady – keep trying, you can see here, little miracles do happen!

Milly – I have everything crossed for you. Did you have your transfer?

16 Posts

AnxiousMolly  ·  21 Mar 2017

Hi girls - it's been a long time since I have posted, I have been keeping an eye on the forum over the past months. Gosh some of you have real been going to an awful time ... ANON in particular my heart goes out to you but please god it will all work out for you, can't imagine how u are feeling !! To everyone else on journey ... Good luck with it all. Keep positive if possible ... I know it can be easier said that done! 

MCDUBLIN. - congratulations on your miracle daughter ! I hope all well with you both ! We both got out BFP within a week or two of one another ... Happy to report that I had a beautiful healthy little girl just over a week ago ... A baby sister for my DD. 

i went to the HARI (rotunda ivf) & I couldn't speak highly enough of staff ... May not have felt that when my fresh cycle was pulled but it was for best & I am very lucky with my 2 DD (both miracles) 

good luck everyone X 

30 Posts

Nikkig  ·  21 Mar 2017

Hi ladies, my follicles finally caught up and I've made it to egg collection, third time lucky, tomorro morning can't come quick enough 😊 i had my final scan yesterday and took my trigger shot last night.. I've a bit of brown blood atm im hoping that's just from all the internals and the fact my right womb doesn't drain and holds onto fluid.. but sooner they get these eggs out in the morning so i know what I'm dealing with. It's been a long emotional journey but finally I'm getting there. Hope all ye ladies are doing well ;)

197 Posts

Bizzybee  ·  20 Mar 2017

Nikkig - so sorry to hear about your aunt. She would definitely want you to continue your treatment. Wouldn't it be great for a new life to be born out of a such a sad time? I can't recall any issues with orgalution and I was never in gonal f so I can't help you on those issues you're having. Sorry. Try not to get too stressed and get more sleep if you can. Good luck on Saturday.

Hopeful17 & Firstlady - good to heat from you. I hope you both get your little miracle. 

McDublin - Massive congratulations to you and your DH. So chuffed you're baby arrived safely, albeit a little earlier than expected. I hope she's getting stronger every day. Wishing you all the best in the future.

Milly - how did your transfer go? Hope you are resting on your 2ww now. Although come  to think of it, I was doing zumba and star jumbs in the weeks after getting pregnant but didn't know it at the time!!! 

Me 41, DH 41. TTC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. 1st IVF Sept 2012. Couldn\'t progress - bad swelling/pain after ER. Natural pregnancy Jan 2013. Early MC. Failed FET May. Failed fresh cycle Oct 2013 :-( Stopped FET, April 2014 (HRT problems). Natural FET June/July 2014 - stopped, follicles didn\'t grow to right size. Natural FET July/Aug - Pregnant for 1 week :-(. Fresh Antagonist Cycle, Aug 15 - BFP 12dp5dt - Miscarried at 22 weeks :-( Failed natural FET June 2016. Failed HRT cycle Sept 2016. Natural pregnancy Nov 2016.

106 Posts

Anon.  ·  20 Mar 2017

Thank you all so much for the well wishes on my surgery. .I had the op last wednesday and all went well thank god. Baby doing good too ..26wks now. So glad having the surgery behind me. Will follow up with the oncologist in 2wks for results & plan for next step in my treatment. Totally resting up in between. 

Mc Dublin big congrats on the arrival of your Lil lady .that's just fantastic news! Enjoy every min with her xx 

Bizzy Bee I'm so glad to hear all going well fir you too! It's just a miracle isn't it! Great inspiration for everyone on here xx

I wish everyone else very best of luck in their individual journeys . I hope your prayers will be answered soon too xx 

Age 38, one child aged 4 natural pregnancy after 2years, two failed IUI in 2016 followed by one failed IVF. Got BFP in Oct 2016 from 2nd IVF . Diagnosed with breast cancer @20wks pregnant, had lumpectomy @25wks (March 17)

74 Posts

First Lady  ·  20 Mar 2017

Mcdublin congrats absolutely delighted for you! Wow a little girl so sweet 😍 you are an inspiration to me! FL xxx 

30 Posts

Nikkig  ·  17 Mar 2017

Huge congrats McDublin :) busybee so happy to hear your pregnancy is going well..Ladies I'm on day 8 of gonal f and day 3 of orgalutron, last cycle was stopped day 9 this time my dose has upped a good bit and my follicles still weren't that big on Wednesday, unfortunately my sick aunt has passed away and us being buried Saturday morning and I'm due back in clinic den, anyway I'm gonna go to her wake and miss her burial cause i know she wud want me to continue with my ivf!! I've been resting as best I can even tho I'm on night work but with all that's going on I do find it hard to sleep! Anyway today I have what is like ovulation pain & discharge, i cud really do with some positive feedback, is it game over or is this a common thing when stimming? I didn't have this the last time but i didn't respond so well then i am so frustrated now and feels like Saturday won't come quick enough to get my scan so I'll know for sure! 

197 Posts

Bizzybee  ·  14 Mar 2017

Just a quick one for Milly for now - Best of luck with your transfer tomorrow. Hope everything goes well and you get your BFP x. I had my 21 week scan today. All is as it should be which is such a relief. Hopefully things continue like this!

11 Posts

Hopefull17  ·  14 Mar 2017

FirstLady - thanks for thinking of me. Doing better since I've taken time out. Feel like I'm getting my life back. Hoping for a natural miracle but will look at ivf again in a few months. 

Keep the faith, remain positive and if there is still a chance for you - don't give up!! Xx

Mcdublin - huge congrats on your precious arrival. I think you were the 1st post I read on this site and your recommendations on COQ10!! Which I'm now taking. Xx

11 Posts

Hopefull17  ·  13 Mar 2017

Thanks Milly - best of luck. Praying all goes well for you on this cycle. 

I'm doing better. Decided to take a break from the whole thing for a few months. Reading a book recommended to me "It starts with the egg" - following it to see if it'll make any difference to quality. Fingers crossed 

good of luck to everyone here where ever you are on your journey

xx

74 Posts

First Lady  ·  13 Mar 2017

Hello just thought I'd quickly write a message. Thanks everyone for your well wishes and words of support. We had our review and the Dr said we had 2 options first go back to the long protocol and go on max dose of meds or donor eggs. I think we will take our chances and use my eggs as we have made a baby before and got to transfer twice. Last cycle he said was a bad month and that happens. The radiation treatment I had for cancer in my 20s has killed off my eggs. He wants me to do the amh test which I will do before we start the next cycle in June. So I think this is the last cycle the clinic will not do anymore and I'm kinda burnt out from it and want to get on with my life. I feel fantastic Ive lost some weight and feel very positive. Drinking more water has improved my health majorly. Who knows it might still happen naturally for me one day. I do ovulate and my hubbys sperm has improved all you need is one! 

Hopefully2017 how are you? I think of you often. 

49 Posts

Mcdublin  ·  13 Mar 2017

Hey everyone new and old, quick update to let ye know that after 12 years our little miracle was born a month ago. 4 weeks early due to high blood pressure and pre-eclampsia. We had a baby girl Doireann and she was 5lbs. She's doing very well. Best of luck Milly, everything crossed for you. 

207 Posts

Milly  ·  13 Mar 2017

Hi everyone, to all the oldies and newbies, I’m sorry to see too many oldies still here!

Bizzybee, I am so delighted for you, you have been here longer than me, so it just shows persistence pays, how many weeks are you now?

Anon, I’m so sorry to hear your news, hopefully you are doing ok and on the way to recovery.

Fiba, I think its really down to gut feel on the clinic, as you say they are all businesses at the end of the day. My final decision was based on location making it as easy as possible to get in and out for appointments. I am in Sims

Nikkig, so sorry to hear about your aunt, try not to stress about it, its out of your control so nothing you can do. Try some meditation to get away from it, Zita west has pre, post transfer sessions that last about 30 minutes.

Hopeful17, I hope you are doing ok.

Firstlady, all this waiting is a killer, and then the devastating news, any explanation

I haven’t been on here in a long time, I really took a break after the last failed attempt, it can be all consuming to I decided to stop reading about it. But I’m back and heading for transfer on Wednesday. We are with a donor and have 4 frozen, they have all been through the PSG test so, 2 didn’t make it and 4 did and they should be perfect based on the test. I think I have had absolutely every test in the book at this stage. In was in for a scan 2 weeks ago and was devastated when they said my lining was 5.7, I always have thin lining but this was worse. Anyway for the next few days I did  the castor oil packs, my yoga poses with my legs in the air and next scan it was at 8, which is really good for me so I was delighted, that was last Tuesday.

I’m feeling very positive and in a good place, so fingers crossed for Wed, I’m going in thinking I couldn’t have tried anything else so lets see.

30 Posts

Nikkig  ·  13 Mar 2017

Fiba I'm with rotunda ivf and I've had no problems with them, everyone has different opinions and different experiences with different clinics so regardless of which clinic u pick make sure you feel it's the right one for you! 

30 Posts

Nikkig  ·  12 Mar 2017

Hi all sorry i have not been on here in a few months!! Anon I'm absolutely so so sorry!! Please God Ur cancer will be cured and you will soon have a healthy happy baby and dis nightmare will all be over for you, your in my thoughts & prayers!! So i have a bicornuate uterus with a rudimentary horn that's cut off and doesn't have a working tube my right womb is big enough size to hold a pregnancy and had a working tube, both ovaries are fine!! Last two cycles were cancelled first because of bad response second because my uterus was filled up with a massive hematoma that wudnt pass as it was stuck in the bad womb, I've since had a laparoscopy and d and c and hsg in January, got my results on the first of march and all good to start icsi again, went for day three scan on Friday for the first time my lining was as thin as they'd like so i started stimming that evening 175mg one day 150mg of gonal f the Nxt back in the morning for day 4 scan to see are the follicles growing. Had some really bad news about an aunt she's in a coma and wont survive I'm trying to not let it stress me i have to continue with this cycle!! Also my friend who had 5 failed iuis and three failed attempts of ivf has had an egg doner with hubby's sperm and is pregnant with twins. Miracles do happen ladies!! Any advice for me while on treatment?? Hope all pregnant ladies are resting and keeping well and hope anyway going tru a cycle has great success.. trying to keep positive xx

2 Posts

fiba  ·  12 Mar 2017

Hi everyone,

I visited Merrion clinic fertility, Rotunda ivf and SIMS. I need to decide which one should I go. It's hard decision, they all say the same stuffs. Could someone tell me the experience and which clinic has chosen?

It's hard to decide because it's lots of money and you just talk to 1 doctor, it's very business for all of them.

Also, do you know some group within meeting that I could join?

Thanks

197 Posts

Bizzybee  ·  26 Feb 2017

ReneIE - So sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. It's so heartbreaking when you put everything in to it. Take care of yourself and DH. You'll find the strength to carry on. We all have somehow. Hang in there.

Little Miracle - Good to hear from you. You had a tough year last year. Hope you are keeping well though. Any decisions made yet on the donor egg?  It's not an easy decision to make so I'm thinking of you at this time.

First Lady - I'm devastated for you hun. We had a cancelled IVF because of OHSS and then got naturally pregnant after it. Unfortunately my body rejected it but it can happen successfully for some too.  We've also has a successful IVF after that only for it to end too at 22 weeks pregnant. Of course everyone's situation is different. I'd definitely be asking for more tests and something different to be done if you go again.

106 Posts

Anon.  ·  22 Feb 2017

Thanks so much for all the well wishes xx pls god in a few months it'll all be just a horrible memory xx

Age 38, one child aged 4 natural pregnancy after 2years, two failed IUI in 2016 followed by one failed IVF. Got BFP in Oct 2016 from 2nd IVF . Diagnosed with breast cancer @20wks pregnant, had lumpectomy @25wks (March 17)

74 Posts

First Lady  ·  22 Feb 2017

I agree its early days I've known people to have bleeds and be pregnant and had babies afterwards to don't worry just yet. Thinking of you xxx 

2 Posts

ReneIE  ·  22 Feb 2017

So here I am again...the beta HCG showed <1. I am absolutely devastated, lost my 2 HQ embryos and my hope has shattered. I'm not sure will I be able to deal with it again, so upset. 

197 Posts

Bizzybee  ·  21 Feb 2017

Hi Hopeful17 - hang in there, it could be implantation spotting. I was cramping for days thinking my period was coming and it never did! Good Luck.

11 Posts

Hopefull17  ·  21 Feb 2017

3rd ivf attempt, today I am 11 days post 3 day transfer, with OTD in 2 days and started spotting this morning. I know in my heart it's the start of my period. I'm generally a tough nut to crack but I'm absolutely devastated and in tears. Not sure how to face my DH who will also be devastated. That's the hardest part, facing my amazing DH with this news! All we want is our own family! I just don't know what to do next....and am I just wasting my time with this whole thing. Anyway since this whole bloody process is so lonely and heartbreaking I just had to vent to all the other heros who are going through this here!!Xx

197 Posts

Bizzybee  ·  20 Feb 2017

Hi Anon - I'm so so sorry to hear your devastating news. I haven't stopped thinking about you since I read your post at the weekend. Sending you a massive virtual hug. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers over the next few weeks as you go for surgery.  Keep fighting and hopefully all will go well for you and The baby. Take care. Xxx

Big hello to everyone else.  Sorry I haven't been on.  l haven't got past the tiredness stage even at 17+4 weeks pregnant so not able for much after hectic days at work. 

Good luck to anyone starting new cycles or on the 2ww and for anyone who's had a failed cycle lately, look after yourselves. It's a tough road we travel but miracles do happen. 

74 Posts

First Lady  ·  17 Feb 2017

Thank you hopefully2017 for the advice. Have review on the 1st of March have a lot of questions!

Anon - I'm speechless but sending you all my get well soon wishes. I have heard many great success stories for breast cancer so try to stay strong. I have had cancer too so I know how it feels. Drs thought I had a recurrence after the birth of my daughter all is ok now but pregnancy more so than ivf can bring cancer to light. That was my research. Mind yourself and focusing on your pregnancy will help you get through this. Lots of love FL xxx 

68 Posts

Robynxx  ·  17 Feb 2017

First lady I'm sorry none of your eggs made it sending you lots of hugs xx

anon I'm so sorry to here your news plz stay strong and take it step by step I kno keeping positive is hard in situations but plz try do sending you lots of hugs xxx

11 Posts

Hopefull17  ·  17 Feb 2017

So sorry Anon. Mind yourself xx

18 Posts

Little Miracle  ·  17 Feb 2017

Dear Anon,

Sending you huge hugs, so sorry to hear your news. Please please stay strong and positive for your little baby, I guess you must be 22 weeks or so now. Try to take this step by step, I am sure the thoughts of surgery is very worrying but once that is over you can focus on your pregnancy again. The most important thing is your mindset and keeping as postive as possible, eating well and sleeping. Make sure you take as much support as you need from everyone around you. Life is just so tough!!

Sorry I disappeared ladies - had 4 failed IVF cycles last year and am just heart broken. I've low AMH and am 42 so its the end of the road for me now with my own eggs. Mulling over donor approach but finding it so hard to get my head around.

xxx

106 Posts

Anon.  ·  17 Feb 2017

Hi Ladies sorry haven't been on or answered any queries in a while. I had some devastating news last week, been diagnosed with breast cancer during pregnancy ..I'm just so shocked and hurt. I don't know if the ivf had any link here but I'd certainly be asking questions if I knew there possibly could be. I'm having surgery in a few weeks which will hopefully get it all but need radiotherapy after baby is born. It's just so worrying .. after waiting so long for my Lil baby can't believe I've thus to face now. 

I wish everyone well on their journeys but for now I may sign out of ere.

Take care xxx 

11 Posts

Hopefull17  ·  17 Feb 2017

First Lady, I'm so sorry to hear that. Please don't give up hope. I'm on 3rd ivf cycle so I know the heartache around this whole process. 

Did they say why eggs didn't fertilise in this case? Has your other half had all sperm tests done?  

I haven't had same scenario as you but my 1st IVF, got 12 eggs, 11 fertilised but as the week went on the numbers dropped off. We transferred 2 but quality was poor. At least we knew why it may not have worked - embryo quality. I then went onto see if I could improve quality with vitamins etc.

I know it's just horrible when these things don't go to plan but see if you can get follow with consultant asap to ask what happened and ask what to do next, i.e. Any other tests etc. Can sperm quality be improved? I know they don't promote vitamins but I do believe the right ones can improve egg and sperm quality.

XX

74 Posts

First Lady  ·  16 Feb 2017

Well what a change a few days can make. Had egg collection yesterday 4 eggs but only 2 good for icsi. Got call today to say both never fertilized. Absolutely heartbroken. Second failed cycle in a row. Does anyone have an experience with cancelled cycle and then successfully ivf afterwards? Just feel like I'm going backward. 

74 Posts

First Lady  ·  13 Feb 2017

Thanks Newline, had another scan today have 6 eggs ranging from 15-22mm was told they are good to mature as they are over the threshold of 14mm. So I must do pregnyl tonight and egg collection on weds. Fingers crossed these eggs will make great embryos with icsi. I feel fantastic must say this short cycle has been easy compared to the long protocol. I'm so happy went from 2 eggs to 6 eggs in a few days. 

1 Posts

Newline  ·  11 Feb 2017

Hi First Lady. 

I did the long protocol for my 1st round of ivf with Dr kahn .  Found it long and mentally exhausting like. I did get pregnant but there was no heartbeat at the 8 wk scan. I went back and did the short protocol which I found so much easier and transfered 2 eggs and have a 1 yr old girl from that cycle. I completed another short cycle in Nov and frozen 4 embryos as got the ovarian hyperstimiluation but am getting one embryo transferred next wknd so fingers crossed. I hope it all works out for you as it did for me with the short protocol. Best of luck 

11 Posts

Hopefull17  ·  11 Feb 2017

Hi RenelIE

It could be implantation spotting. Fingers crossed for you that it is. Don't give up hope, spotting can be normal anyway and still result in BFP.

Robnyxx - no problem, did you get to do final test?

AFM, 3rd IVF done and on TWW. I had day 3 transfer yesterday of 2 embryos. I've never done a day 3 transfer, I'm not hopeful at all really because I know day 5's are high rate of BFP. Anyway 'tis done now and in Gods hands 🙏🏼

Xx

7 Posts

Mimi81  ·  10 Feb 2017

Hi renel, it might be implantation bleeding....

thanks Robyn, I'm just worried about a blind transfer!

First Lady best of luck for Saturday💖

Misshopeful hope you are doing OK as well💞 

Write a comment...