Plastic Surgery Rhinoplasty

534 Comments
Sort by
Join the discussion...

2 Posts

Gav213  ·  22 Feb 2017

Has anyone had experience with aesthetic surgery Ireland??

1 Posts

KraSmith989  ·  20 Feb 2017

Hi Bullet147 or anyone else, 

Could you send me the name of the surgeon you went to please, this would mean the world to me I am terrified.

Thanks,

Email: KraSmith@gmail.com

2 Posts

Gav213  ·  20 Feb 2017

Hi Bullet147, 

Could you send me the name of the surgeon you went to. Would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Email: limitless17f@gmail.com

Also if anyone else has information contact me please.

1 Posts

Elliejs  ·  19 Feb 2017

Hi I'm Also interested in the name of the plastic surgeon in cork , could you please email me, my email address is: elisaeli1990@gmail.com

many thanks 

Ellie 

1 Posts

Happy N.J.  ·  17 Feb 2017

Hi Bullet147,

Fantastic to hear you had a good experience and you're delighted with the result! I too would love to know who your surgeon was. Would you mind emailing me at frawlec@tcd.ie? 

Thanks in advanceSmile

3 Posts

derp  ·  13 Feb 2017

Hi Bullet 147,Would love to know which surgeon you attended. I have pretty much the exact same problem (damaged septum and bump on the bridge) so I would be really interested in seeing your surgeon. If possible, would you be willing to say how much the procedure cost?My email is zoi3938@protonmail.comThanks so much 

2 Posts

Aishxoxo  ·  09 Feb 2017

Has anyone had this done in the Mater private hospital? My Gp sent a letter there for me but im not 100% sure of this place.Trying to get it done asap but cant find any good reviews. If anyone has went here can you email me please. My email is Ashiebabess@hotmail.co.uk 

1 Posts

Louise LovOcean957  ·  09 Feb 2017

Wow, it great to see an Irish discussion on this topic. please email me the great surgeon in Cork!?

My email is 'bronze wave @ gmail .com'

Thank you Bullet!

Louise

1 Posts

LadyG  ·  08 Feb 2017

No success in Waterford.... Bullet - good advice 

2 Posts

Malak  ·  06 Feb 2017

Brian Kneafsey, has anyone heard of him?

I saw him mentioned here...

http://www.rollercoaster.ie/Discussions/tabid/119/ForumThread/141412459/Default.aspx

1 Posts

Jenarad1  ·  04 Feb 2017

Hi BULLET147,

I'm also interested in hearing about the surgeon you had a positive experience with in Cork, and the surgeon you did not have a good experience with in Waterford, I'd love if you could email me directly with more details as like everyone else here I'm trying to find a good reputable surgeon. 

My email is arad1@live.com 

Thank you so much in advance, Jen. 

1 Posts

Cat Finn722  ·  30 Jan 2017

Hi BULLET147 - I was wondering if I could have that information too? My email address is poppeabruise@gmail.com

2 Posts

Laura Ní Bhuachalla  ·  30 Jan 2017

Hi Bullet147. My email is lolbucks@hotmail.com thank you.

8 Posts

BULLET147  ·  27 Jan 2017

Hi Laura Ní Bhuachalla, whats your email?

1 Posts

Sharon Kinsella000  ·  26 Jan 2017

Hi BULLET147, 

I'm looking into getting rhinoplasty done and would be interested in the name of the surgeon in Cork, please? My email is chez1988@msn.com. Thanks very much!

2 Posts

Lori88  ·  26 Jan 2017

Hi all, 

Could someone, anyone, please forward me the details of the surgeon in Cork that Bullet147 is referring to?  I would really really appreciate it! Its something I want to get done this year as I am tired of waiting/putting it off...Embarassed

My email is makeitrainfitness@gmail.com

Thanks so much,

Lori 

2 Posts

Laura Ní Bhuachalla  ·  25 Jan 2017

Hi bullet, can you email the details please?

1 Posts

Tara Melly691  ·  20 Jan 2017

Hi everyone, i would love  some knowledgeable input. I am looking for somwhere in ireland that is professional at rhinoplasty but failing to find anywhere alone. Please do contact me if you have had a successful procedure. 

Tara

Taramariemelly@hotmail.com 

2 Posts

Amzz  ·  17 Jan 2017

Hi bullet147 my email is amymcmurphy@gmail.com, could I ask you what was the surgeons name in Waterford. I went to see one of them this week.

thanks a mil

2 Posts

Malak  ·  16 Jan 2017

Hi, has anyone been to or heard of John Curran he is a plastic surgeon located in Kerry. 

1 Posts

Wilde123  ·  15 Jan 2017

Hi, 

I would love it if anyone who has had rhinoplasty with the surgeon based in Waterford would be able to email me about how much it cost them? 

I see a few mixed reviews about him here but I believe he would be the best fit for me.

Thanks!! 

rbccwllms7@gmail.com 

1 Posts

Suzanne Ní Clúmhá  ·  13 Jan 2017

Hi bullet,can u forward me any info on that surgeon please                  cliffordsuzy@hotmail.com

1 Posts

Maya_Sam80  ·  13 Jan 2017

HI BULLET147, 

Hi everyone! 

I have jsut joined this conversation, asI find it very interesting. BULLET147, I was interested in the name of the surgeon in Cork, please! this is my email maya.samantha@gmail.com

1 Posts

Aishling Kelter250  ·  13 Jan 2017

Hi bullet, could you possibly email the detail for the surgeon you had a good experience with? Is appreciate it a lot :) my email is aishlingkelter@yahoo.ie

3 Posts

Smack2015  ·  11 Jan 2017

Hi all,

Just in regards to below comments. I actually had rhinoplasty just over a year ago in November 2015. I done a lot of research and visited 2 doctors and decided to go with the doctor based in Waterford. I found him, professional, kind, and very thorough. I am 100% thrilled with the results I got, it has changed my life for the better. I couldnt recommend that doctor enough, he is excellent.

1 Posts

Lolylols25  ·  10 Jan 2017

Hi Bullet147,

Please could you also email me the name of the consultant you went with in the end? I'm looking to get this done and had been interested in a consultant from Waterford who may be the person you are advising against.

I would hugely appreciate it. 

lolylols@yahoo.ie

1 Posts

louloubell000  ·  10 Jan 2017

Hi Bullet147 Id be extremely grateful if you could email me thename aswell.

louloubell690@hotmail.com

Thank you!

8 Posts

BULLET147  ·  09 Jan 2017

I think I've emailed everybody so far who has asked. If I've missed anyone please let me know and I'll send you details.

1 Posts

Superduper  ·  06 Jan 2017

Hi Bullet, could you email me the consultants name too please, I would appreciate it having had the same thoughts as you! 

katiedj121@gmail.com

2 Posts

Melissa Corcoran554  ·  04 Jan 2017

Hi @Bullet147, Really interested to find out about your surgeon could you please email me at m.corcoran@mail.com . Thank you :) 

1 Posts

moonstar  ·  01 Jan 2017

Hi @bullet147 could you please email me wer u went and surgeon please sounds very reliable. Much appreciated. My email is moonstar@outlook.ie

3 Posts

irishsue  ·  30 Dec 2016

I don't think my last comment was accepted but I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with dr munish shandilya? he seems to be getting alot of good reviews on another forum. If you have please email me :) (email address is blondsuzi@hotmail.com)

3 Posts

irishsue  ·  23 Dec 2016

Hey after getting a recommendation from here i'm going to book a consultation in the New Year Smile Also wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Dr munish shandilya? 

8 Posts

BULLET147  ·  21 Dec 2016

By the way, for those of you who have read my post further down on this forum and are wondering who the surgeon I had a really bad consultation with is, I don't want to name names, but I will say he is based in Waterford. That should be a big enough tell.

And the the surgeon whom I had fantastic results with is based in Cork.

3 Posts

Fitgal86  ·  20 Dec 2016

Hi Bullet

Can you also give me an email with the surgeon name please? it fitgal86@gmail.com thank you! 

4 Posts

JT85  ·  19 Dec 2016

Cheers for the response Bullet. Its uod1234567@gmail.com

2 Posts

Della22  ·  17 Dec 2016

Hi Bullet147,

Do you mind mailing me the name of your surgeon too? It sounds like you had a very positive experience and I am currently researching surgeons myself for a full rhinoplasty but not having much luck!My email is Stormy20152@gmail.com

Thanks, Della 

3 Posts

irishsue  ·  17 Dec 2016

Hey everyone

i'm hoping to have rhinoplasty done in the next few months but i've no idea where to look for a good surgeon! There doesn't seem to be that many forums online for Irish people sharing their experiences! I had rhinoplasty done about 10 years ago and while it did improve my nose slightly it wasn't a great result and left me with a large bump on my nose! Looking back I rushed into it without doing much research on the surgeon and how skilled he was in this particular field. So this time I want to take my time and find the right surgeon and ask around for some opinions, I could travel abroad if I had to but I'd really prefer to have it done here if there is a surgeon in Ireland that is good in this field, someone who has rhinoplasty as a speciality or alot of experience with rhinoplasty. If anyone has any advice on what surgeons they would recommend or wouldn't recommend please give me a quick email I would be very grateful for any help! (I don't think the rhinoplasty I want is too complicated I just want the length & width reduced and I want to get rid of the bump) any help would be great, thanks!

my email is blondsuzi@hotmail.com

8 Posts

BULLET147  ·  16 Dec 2016

Hey JT85, what is your email?

1 Posts

Vrooms  ·  15 Dec 2016

Bullet147 I would really love to know more about your surgeon and experience,  I have had a bump in my nose that I have hated since my teens (now 31) and have gone for 2 consultation and just really didn't feel comfortable with either.  I have such a fear or going through with it and no longer looking like myself.  Your surgeon sounds like the dream and would love to be able to try have a consultion with them and see for myself would they be a right fit for me as well.  my email is kari_flynn@hotmail.com if you are availble to get in contact  

Write a comment...