Erection problem

15 Comments
Sort by
Join the discussion...

Anonymous  ·  31 Mar 2008
I am a 48 years old married man. I have for some time now have not been able to maintain an erection while having sex with my wife. it is causing me to worry a lot that it may be the start of something more serious and the effect on my marriage

Anonymous  ·  22 Nov 2007
im 22 years old. i have a problem gettin and maintain an erection.when i do maintain an erection during sex i can only last one min before i come..i went to see my doctor he checked me out and said i was fine..can you please help me..

6 Posts

creambun  ·  12 Dec 2005
i beleive if u wear tight trousers u can get an erection at an angle!

Anonymous  ·  12 Mar 2004
Can anybody tell me how to get an erection at an angle?? Also, how to maintain an erection for a long time?? Pls help! =)

Anonymous  ·  11 Mar 2004
Im 22 years old.Reasonably healthy guy. I recently begin having sex. I currently have some erection problem. i can mastabate, and recevie erections. My problem is i can't get or maintian an erection when i am trying to have sex with my partner, i can get erection anytime i want by myself (or she does it for me), but i can't get or maintain an erection (to put on a condom) when i am about to have sex with my her.
She does not know what the what the problem is and is ready to have sex.(All I know is its not an STD)
(I have stopped mastabating as aresult to see if this would help. would it?)

Please tell me what should i do.
Thanks

Anonymous  ·  03 Mar 2004
yes, definately

Anonymous  ·  02 Mar 2004
Are erection problems associated more with older men?

Anonymous  ·  25 Feb 2004
It's unfair of that last guy to be talking about being able to get an erection every 40 minutes. For the other guys i think you are too stressed about the whole situation and that is probably the reason you can't get an erection. My boyfriend is always having problems such as these ones- usually drink related. I don't mind and i think any girl who is worth keeping will feel the same if you discuss it with her.

Anonymous  ·  25 Feb 2004
Hi
I am a 24 yer old male and I am personally concerned about my sexual performance with my partner in terms of the number of erections and ejaculations I can achieve.

I personally can only achieve 2 and at most 3 ejaculations with at least 40 mins rest between each episode. Any further attempts and I am unable to maintain an erection. Is this normal or should I be able to achieve alot more as I hear that men can go 'all night'!?
I consider my self healthy as I attend the gym and smoking and alcohol are not factors.
please help
Anonymous

Anonymous  ·  23 Feb 2004
I currently have some erection problem. i can mastabate, and i do get erection when i watch pron, during sleep,in the morning, etc.. i have never had sex, i am 17 years old. my problem is i can't get or maintian an erection when i am trying to have sex with my partner, i can get erection anytime i want by myself, but i can't get or maintain an erection when i am about to have sex with partner. please tell me what should i do. i am afaid to see doctors.help!

Anonymous  ·  02 Jan 2004
I am 16 years old and have not had sex with anyone. I have problems with erection and I do not know the reason. I do not take drugs or smoke or whatever... No matter what I do, I am not able to get an erection at an angle... Please tell me why...

Anonymous  ·  26 Dec 2003
this problem is more common among older men-50 plus.

Anonymous  ·  02 Dec 2003
Dear sir,
i am 27 y old i got your
address through net search.
sir plz help me i am very thankful to you.here is my story.
i ave just married.sir i am failed to got any erection when close to my wife
and after some time leak without erection.but sir i ave a pre mature & some
time strong erection when i think about her in her absense.i ave erection at
during sleep and morning.sir my pinis is thick and about 6 inches and lots
of vans appear on the surface of my penis.what should i do sir.is there
physical or psychological problem.plz help. its matter of my life. plz sir.i
am waiting 4 ur replay.

Anonymous  ·  28 Nov 2003
Go to your doctor, get your general and sexual health checked out and while you're there it might be a good idea to get your doctor to give you advice on contraception and STDs as well.

Anonymous  ·  27 Nov 2003
Hi,

I am 17 years old and am not a virgin.  I had sex with two other girls before.  Now my present girlfriend is ready to have sex, and we tried, but there was a problem.  I was not able to get an erection, and now for about 6 days I still can't get or maintain an erection.  I am only 17 years old what can possibly be the problem?  This just came out of no where.  I am scared and want to know what is going on.  I hope you can help me so I can feel secure about myself again, and can please her because she does not know the problem and is ready to have sex.

Thank you

Write a comment...