157,759 registered users

| |
(Friday, 1st Aug, 2014)

Erection problem

15 Comments
Sort by
Join the discussion...

Anonymous  ·  31 Mar 2008
I am a 48 years old married man. I have for some time now have not been able to maintain an erection while having sex with my wife. it is causing me to worry a lot that it may be the start of something more serious and the effect on my marriage

Anonymous  ·  22 Nov 2007
im 22 years old. i have a problem gettin and maintain an erection.when i do maintain an erection during sex i can only last one min before i come..i went to see my doctor he checked me out and said i was fine..can you please help me..

6 Posts

creambun  ·  12 Dec 2005
i beleive if u wear tight trousers u can get an erection at an angle!

Anonymous  ·  12 Mar 2004
Can anybody tell me how to get an erection at an angle?? Also, how to maintain an erection for a long time?? Pls help! =)

Anonymous  ·  11 Mar 2004
Im 22 years old.Reasonably healthy guy. I recently begin having sex. I currently have some erection problem. i can mastabate, and recevie erections. My problem is i can't get or maintian an erection when i am trying to have sex with my partner, i can get erection anytime i want by myself (or she does it for me), but i can't get or maintain an erection (to put on a condom) when i am about to have sex with my her.
She does not know what the what the problem is and is ready to have sex.(All I know is its not an STD)
(I have stopped mastabating as aresult to see if this would help. would it?)

Please tell me what should i do.
Thanks

Anonymous  ·  03 Mar 2004
yes, definately

Anonymous  ·  02 Mar 2004
Are erection problems associated more with older men?

Anonymous  ·  25 Feb 2004
It's unfair of that last guy to be talking about being able to get an erection every 40 minutes. For the other guys i think you are too stressed about the whole situation and that is probably the reason you can't get an erection. My boyfriend is always having problems such as these ones- usually drink related. I don't mind and i think any girl who is worth keeping will feel the same if you discuss it with her.

Anonymous  ·  25 Feb 2004
Hi
I am a 24 yer old male and I am personally concerned about my sexual performance with my partner in terms of the number of erections and ejaculations I can achieve.

I personally can only achieve 2 and at most 3 ejaculations with at least 40 mins rest between each episode. Any further attempts and I am unable to maintain an erection. Is this normal or should I be able to achieve alot more as I hear that men can go 'all night'!?
I consider my self healthy as I attend the gym and smoking and alcohol are not factors.
please help
Anonymous

Anonymous  ·  23 Feb 2004
I currently have some erection problem. i can mastabate, and i do get erection when i watch pron, during sleep,in the morning, etc.. i have never had sex, i am 17 years old. my problem is i can't get or maintian an erection when i am trying to have sex with my partner, i can get erection anytime i want by myself, but i can't get or maintain an erection when i am about to have sex with partner. please tell me what should i do. i am afaid to see doctors.help!

Anonymous  ·  02 Jan 2004
I am 16 years old and have not had sex with anyone. I have problems with erection and I do not know the reason. I do not take drugs or smoke or whatever... No matter what I do, I am not able to get an erection at an angle... Please tell me why...

Anonymous  ·  26 Dec 2003
this problem is more common among older men-50 plus.

Anonymous  ·  02 Dec 2003
Dear sir,
i am 27 y old i got your
address through net search.
sir plz help me i am very thankful to you.here is my story.
i ave just married.sir i am failed to got any erection when close to my wife
and after some time leak without erection.but sir i ave a pre mature & some
time strong erection when i think about her in her absense.i ave erection at
during sleep and morning.sir my pinis is thick and about 6 inches and lots
of vans appear on the surface of my penis.what should i do sir.is there
physical or psychological problem.plz help. its matter of my life. plz sir.i
am waiting 4 ur replay.

Anonymous  ·  28 Nov 2003
Go to your doctor, get your general and sexual health checked out and while you're there it might be a good idea to get your doctor to give you advice on contraception and STDs as well.

Anonymous  ·  27 Nov 2003
Hi,

I am 17 years old and am not a virgin.  I had sex with two other girls before.  Now my present girlfriend is ready to have sex, and we tried, but there was a problem.  I was not able to get an erection, and now for about 6 days I still can't get or maintain an erection.  I am only 17 years old what can possibly be the problem?  This just came out of no where.  I am scared and want to know what is going on.  I hope you can help me so I can feel secure about myself again, and can please her because she does not know the problem and is ready to have sex.

Thank you

Return to Topics
 Main Discussion Page
This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved. We subscribe to the principles of the Health On the Net Foundation