| |
(Monday, 22nd Sep, 2014)

Sweating under armpits

14 Comments
Sort by
Join the discussion...

3 Posts

ad./  ·  10 Sep 2009

i have suffered from this for years and years, i got a roll-on its called ANHYDROL FORTE. it's around 10euro. and i have been using it years never ever had any sweat marks again. and believe when i say i had to change my tops 3 times a day or so, i know how you feel, but please try this apply only at night and shower off in morning. you will find it in any chemist or get someone to help you get it, ask for help..

let me know..Tongue out

1,374 Posts

purple  ·  05 Sep 2009

hi mattiee 123

im really so sorry, i didnt mean to offend you.

2 Posts

Mattie123  ·  03 Sep 2009

Hi

Well no, maybe you have no real idea on the topic. Its not just sweating under the arms, its a lot every day and every minute. You dont even have to be doing any thing. you can sit in a aircon room and sweat like theres no tomorrow. So in general i think you have no idea!

Its actually a medical problem. not just sweating from doing house work. And the only way to stop it is have medical surgery. $5000 a go.

1,374 Posts

purple  ·  03 Sep 2009

hi all

everyone sweats, it's called hard work, if i'm doing a lot of house work even though i have washed myself and put talc on under my arm pits i sweat. it's called part of life.

2 Posts

Mattie123  ·  03 Sep 2009

I am 21 and still sweat under the Arms.. it staterd when i started high School. It had been the most Hardest time of my life suffering from this every day... All the girls could wear pretty clothing and here i am in big baggy boy shirts to hide the digusting sweat.  I have now started a new job with means a new uniform.. the uniform is white.. and yes you can see the sweat marks. i rock up to work on boiling hot days with a black jumper to hide it..   I found i sweat even more being sub concious and thinking about the problem specially when im with a gorup of friends... i want it to stop... why is there not any thing to help with the problem????? maybe we need to join together and make the problem aware amongst people and the embarresment we face each day!

2 Posts

Posie  ·  22 Aug 2009

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if you can use a deodorant called Anhydrol Forte when pregnant. It is brilliant for sweating and really works but not sure if its safte to use when pregnant???

Thanks.

1 Posts

monkey13  ·  20 Aug 2009

I am 14 and I sweat like crazy under my arm pits i realized it when i was in 6 grade  i dont know how to stop it. its ruining my life i am so scared to lift my arms up- people might see the sweat stains -anyone know how to stop it??

Anonymous  ·  09 May 2007
Has anyone tried the steps Leone mentioned on 26/01/2007? Does it work?

Anonymous  ·  26 Jan 2007
stop sweating with these 3 steps:
1. Stop using anti-perspirant or deodorant
2. Stop using soap or any soap-like material at the underarms region
3. scrub it with loofah sponge in the shower
try it for about 2 weeks and see the result
all the best!

1 Posts

Emma  ·  07 Jun 2006
Im 18 and have suffered from underarm sweating since i can remember and it ruins my life and decions i make. As ive tried botox, strong deodrants, tablets and even an operation and none of this worked for me it breaks my heart toi think i might have it forever. But your boyfriend should understand your problem its NOT disscusting its a medical problem which isnt your fault youv'e got. The trouble is no one knows how we feel unless they have the problem there selves. I hope your Sweating stops itself or you find a cure Take care.

7 Posts

ssj  ·  28 Mar 2006
To reduce underarm sweating, following tips may be helpful. Reduce your salt intake, take a mild laxative alternate day, perform Yoga, Avoid pungent food, exercise regularly in the morning which will drain out the sweat before you take a bath and there will be very little left-over sweat.

Anonymous  ·  21 Mar 2006
Have you tried a doedorant called Anhydrol Forte. Worked for me.

1 Posts

morgan  ·  15 Mar 2006
hi, my name is morgan and i am 14 years old girl. i suffer everyday from excessive, severe, and EMBARASSING underarm wetness. it only started 2 years ago when i first came to my junior high school in grade 7. At first, I didn\'t take much notice. But as the problem became more and more noticable, i started to freak out. I have tried thousands upon thousands of different anti-perspirants, some even made for men. i\'ve tried taping my armpits, i\'ve tried wrapping them in sprain bandages, and i\'ve tried wearing layers of clothing. but nothing seems to work. there is always a large wet stain on the outer layer of all of my shirts. and now my close friends are realizing and even my boyfriend is turning on me because it seems completely \"gross\" to them. and I can\'t blame them. if only they knew how hard i tried every day to stop this from happening. my mother says its just with my hormones and that the problem will go away in the next year or so. i would really like to believe her, but what if the problem doesnt cease? i wouldnt know where to turn. it makes me feel low and disgusting, and i hate shopping with friends because for every store we go into i see shirts that i have labled as \"unsafe\" to wear, for that they will sweat through within minutes. each morning i must spend 20 miniutes loading each armpit with a pound of anti-perspirant. i have gone through my wardrobe a good 3 times, separating the clothes that i feel \"safe\" and \"unsafe\" in and thrown the \"unsafe\" away. anyways, to conclude, i hope that that my mom is right when she says that this is only hormonal, and will go away very soon. if any of you viewers agree, please let me know. i really feel like i need support on this because im slowly become more and more afriad of what people think about me. to everyone who suffers from this kind of problem, i can only say that i feel you excrutiating pain. i hope that this problem will cease for everyone, for i would give anything for it to stop. its controlling my life. if anyone knows of anything besides painful, expensive procedures that can help me, please, let me know. thanks.

Anonymous  ·  03 Jun 2003
I am 23 years old and I suffer from very bad sweating of the armpits but it is only very bad on the right arm. Is there any thing I can take or do. Is getting iontophoresis expensive? I have tried most roll-ons, sprays etc but to of no avail! I am going to spain for 3 months in july and I am very worried about it.

Return to Topics
 Main Discussion Page
This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved. We subscribe to the principles of the Health On the Net Foundation