Women could make sperm

153 Comments
This discussion is now closed.
Sort by

Anonymous  ·  23 Aug 2006
A bit of colour - are you saying I should be seeing colours during sex?

Nope, am 100% all woman, I can guarantee you that. Heck, there are plenty of female surfers out there and just for the record, it is not recommended that you surf alone in case you get into difficulty with high winds, strong currents or rip tides.

A out-of-body experience during orgasm would not be unheard of you know.

Meoow, are you the same person as Sheeba? Purr, Just for clarity, are you male or female.

1,882 Posts

Purrr  ·  23 Aug 2006
Andre, You think that you are the only one who is exceptionally aroused during the day? Well, I am too. Mary says she has nine different spots on her body that can be aroused. Don't tell me that you only have still the one place. What about last night? Did you try discovering anything new?

1,882 Posts

Meooow  ·  23 Aug 2006
Mary, it doesn't sound a bit pedestrian to me but you could do with a bit of colour. It is no good me telling you what colors are there. That is something you must discover. The huge rolling waves would give you an impression of places like Hawaii where a lone surfer rides the waves. He's usually male though. Are you sure you are not a man in disguise Mary? Still, I suppose in the time we live in now there are probably plenty of women riding the waves.
I think your inside organs are a place that you need to start first with. After all orgasm comes from inside doesn't it?
I'd feel a shooting star going up my spine alright and sometimes I wonder if it is the mind leaving the body for a while, searching around the world, coming back in after it's wonderful trip and fully relaxed and refreshed. Sometimes I think it travels very long distances in just a split second but has no concept of time. If one became aware of this you could probably train the mind to go where you want it to go to pick up vital information.

Anonymous  ·  22 Aug 2006
Andra, I am curious now as to what the other woman did instead of arching her back! But it would be rude to ask, I know.
There IS a potential orgasmic feeling in every area of your body. Personally I can count nine areas of my body that are like this.

121 Posts

Andra  ·  22 Aug 2006
90% of all women I have been with arch their back so Mary and Sheeba you are not alone there. Purr yes I definately want to experience the whole orchestra! I know people might say they get aroused during the day but with me it is an exceptionaly strong arousal. I would love for every part of my body to be orgasmic Purr, can you imagine that? Wow what a brilliant thought -

Purrr, lots of people get aroused several tiems during the day or night.
But there IS A potential orgasmic feeling in every area of your body.

Hey, I get that arch in my back too Sheeba! I thought I was the only one there. What I'm wondering is, if you hold off on the first one, does that make the second and subequent ones a lot weaker?
Strange tho', I'm either ones of these people who just doesn't dream very much at all or I don't remember dreams after sex.
What would my womb look like if I could put it onto a canvess. You know, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. I have never thought about any of my internal organs that way! Sheer lack of imnagination perhaps. As for what the mind can see during sex. i suppose it might depend on where you're doing it, the mood your in and he posistons you're in. Sunsets, shooting stars and huge rolling waves tend to go through my mind sometimes - all a bit pedestrian I suppose. Still I'm very happy with it.
Andra, what do you see? Is it the same for men or something different entirely?

1,882 Posts

Purrr  ·  22 Aug 2006
Andre, That is a very interesting challenge you are giving yourself. You say that you get aroused many times during the day. Why would you say that? I suspect that you are in love with life itself. Maybe you know when other human beings, flowers, animals or even rocks are making love. I too feel very aroused every day.
You want to experience the orchestra surely rather than one instrument? Imagine how it would feel if you felt that there was a potential orgasmic feeling in every area of your body. How cool would that be? It can be done especially with the right partner.

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  21 Aug 2006
Mary, I find that when you hold off the final orgasm is 100 times stronger then if you gave in to the first one. I prefer to leave them build up so that I can get an arch in my back that will send me towards the ceiling! Sometimes though I don\'t have enough energy for this so I will tend to go for the weaker orgasm then. But I nearly always make sure that I have one because it definitley promotes sound sleep and I think the mind can remember dreams better afterwards and an orgasm can inject a bit of power into a bad dream in that the dreamer doesn\'t feel as afraid during it.
The reason I am asking about the room is that I want to see it from a male perspective but I could ask you Mary the same question as a woman by asking you what your secret room or womb would look like if you could maybe put it onto a canvess. For instance, when I look at that secret room I see a white furry carpet on the ground where I stand in my bare feet. On the walls there are the most incredible paintings mostly of water, suns and sea-birds. The sun is alwasys a red colour and the birds are snow-white. There are beautiful figures of people placed on golden coloured stands inside in this room and they all have wings. Every pair of wings are completely in harmony with each individual piece and each face is inspiring. When I come into this room I read and write usually with a quill pen.
I could go on a bit more but that is what I was looking for when I asked that question. I believe that the mind can see incredible things during sex.

Anonymous  ·  21 Aug 2006
A week without orgasm is something I would find very difficult also. I think a lot of women would feel the same. Oh we\'re very similar there. Women get aroused seveal times during the day (or night) also.

On another note, I eat porridge without milk. I make mine with water.

I think imagination really does have something to do with it as well.

Believe it or not Andra, sex is fantastic cure for a hangover. I think when we drink and sleep late, out bodies are thne very relaxed and physically rested.
Strange as it might seem a friend of mine suffered with period pain for a while and claimd that orgasm is the perfect cure. She said it worked better than ibuprofen.

121 Posts

Andra  ·  21 Aug 2006
Sheeba I like holding off for a few days because it's an immense challenge really. I think for the female you could with no problem go 1 week without orgasm where as for me I recently managed 1 week with no orgasm and it was exremely difficult. Its probably the first time I have gone so long without an orgasm since I started masturbaring at 14 years old. Men also get aroused many times in the day so there is a constant need (well for me anyway).
I doubt the prostrate gland can be damaged by applying pressure there. Yes I definately prefer pressure to that area rather than stroking. Especially during orgasm. I cant say caressing me anywhere else other than my genital area turns me on much. So chest, back neck doesnt really do anything for me.
I do stay still in the tunnel for very long occasions just enjoying the view. I would gladly describe the view and the feeling to you in great detail but I dont think Irish Health will be happy with me. On another forum or MSN no problem Sheeba.
Mary I am not particularly fit. I do moderate excercise. Football once a week, jogging about twice a week. so I am average in fitness. I dont eat porridge though because I cant stand milk - maybe thats the secret? Actually I do have a wild imagination so inevitably I keep turning mself on instinctively sometimes my mind just drifts and the next thing I know I am aroused.
I have a question for you now - if you have had a late night out and you wake up with a hangover are you horny? I sometimes feel I am the only person in the world on this one because when I wake up with a hangover I am extremely aroused.

Sheeba, do you have times anyway when the last thing you want is an orgasm?? I find this is not true of me. OI irednes is the problem, I suggest you get him to do all the 'work' so to speak., If it's due to stres, well orgasm can a great stress reliever. If you feel a bit down it can have a great effect on improving your mood. It can even help you slepp if you have insomnia. You might need more han one but it's much more pleasant than a sleepign tablet.
It's true tho' we do have those special spots in lots of places.

I don't understand the comment about the secret room? Perhaps I am niaeve. Could you enlighten me?

Yes, Andra, I must admit I am interested in this. You see Andra I don't have all that many male friends to ask these questions of anf they're quite shy bout this sort ofg topic. The good thing about these sort of fora is that we don't know one another and have never met - hencre non one feels embarrassed or shy.

Sheeba I think every is different. Just because you feel it differently does not mean that your are any less strong. I must try this technique for holding off so. Tell me 'thom does it affect subsequent orgasm during he same 'session' so to speak.

15 - 20 ,minutes Andra - that great. I know some women and it takes them longer than that! 4 - 5 times in a session? Really?? And they say women have more fun in that regard. Seems you have just as much fun as a lot of women. Tell me, are you very physically fit or do you just make sure to eat your porridge every day?

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  20 Aug 2006
Andre, When you are inside in the tunnel do you ever stay still as if you are having a look around into a secret room? What does the room look like?

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  18 Aug 2006
You have to hold completely still and not move a muscle Andre? I haven't noticed that because my man can't control himself like I can at all and this 'holding of muscles' happens only when he has an orgasm. If you are worried about the fluid well then I could say the say thing because I am holding back a certain amount of fluid too but I imagine that when one finally orgasms then the whole lot will shift together anyway. I have often been soaking wet afterwards and even had to change the sheets. So I don't think it stays in the body at all. Anyway I'm certainly not going to worry about that part because playing games like this is far more entertaining.
I also thought it was very interesting when you said that you could hold off even until the next day. That would be too long for me because after all I could have another one tomorrow. But maybe men are different that way because we women have our times anyway when the last thing we want is an orgasm. We have to have a rest now and again!
You also spoke about pressure in the area between the scotum and the anus. I thought you would use the word stroke here rather then pressure. I thought this was an extrememly sensitive spot in men or at least that is what I am guided to do. Could the prostrate gland get damaged I wonder if too much pressure was put on it?
Your source is also starting from down there in that spot as well. Does your chest area or your back or neck do anything for you? It seems a bit of a shame that you don't have other spots like we do. We seem to have them all over our body.

121 Posts

Andra  ·  18 Aug 2006
Sheeba I enjoy doing the exact same thing as you. I love being brought to the very edge or orgasm and then holding off. It is a very difficult thing to do but extremely enjoyable. I find that at that point I have to keep entirely still. If I move any part of my body I wil go over the edge. I have gone a week of doing this 3 - 4 times a day. This is called orgasm denial. I have sometimes worried though if there might be a medical risk in doing this, especially for the guy. Perhaps fluid which has travelled a distance already should be expelled rather than kept in?

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  18 Aug 2006
Mary, I think we have a little boaster on our hands here! I bet we women could double that amount in one night Andre!

121 Posts

Andra  ·  18 Aug 2006
Mary to answere your question it takes 15-20 minutes for me to be ready again. I can also orgasm 4-5 times in a 'session. I am 35 years old. Dont know if all guys are like this - we dont really talk about this things with each other. Although I must admit I do have a strong libido. I think it can vary alot between people.

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  18 Aug 2006
Mary, I think you are having a stronger orgasm then I am. Your one reaches your feet right up to your neck. Mine is from the thighs up. I'm jealous! How do you get your one down that far?
Holding off an orgasm is down to precision timing Mary. I love doing this and it is such a great game. It takes a while to get into it and you will definately need a bit of practice first. You have to catch it a bare second before it starts to flow but enough to give you great pleasure at the same time. You might have to use simple images for this for a while like a weighing scales or the world on it's axis or even the key slightly turned in the ignition but not enough to turn it on completely. Your images have to be perfectly in harmony and it is no good if one side of the scales is dipped even the slightest bit. You must do this first just to get to the stage where you could stop. As soon as you reach it you must shout out in your mind something like, STOP, NO MORE! And you must shout it really hard. Another good one you could use is in the film Braveheart when Mel Gibson is ready for his first battle. There are a load of sticks on the ground and Mel Gibson keeps shouting HOLD until he has the timing right. This is for those who would take a little longer in their timing. The difference though between both timings though I think is absolutely tiny. There may only be 10 seconds of a difference.
You'll be in heaven when you get it. You really will because then you can bring up and down your orgasms like a yo-yo and can decide when you would like to stop. You could end up being on the verge four or five times in a row depending on how love-making is actually going. This is what I call a good decent session!

121 Posts

Andra  ·  18 Aug 2006
Many questions to answere... you girls seem to be getting very excited over this topic!
Another clue as to the source of my orgasm would be the beginning of some spasms in that area (dont know whats its called) between the scrotum and the anus.You can actually feel it spasm before and during orgasm, its actually an area that can give a guy great pleasure if you apply pressure there. Pressure there gives a man an erection pretty quickly - apparantly because applying pressure there in turn puts pressure on the prostate gland.

The tunnel in the ground is a great way to orgasm but not necessarily always the best way. Depending on my mood really. The heat and narrowness from the tunnel in the ground does feel superb though!Manual stimulation or oral stimulation can be just as good. Imagery is used most of the time .Without any effort really, it happens naturally. Not necessarliy images but also actions and words can be replayed in the mind. I somtimes find myself thinking of sexy conversations with a female rather than an image of a female and its just as arousing for me, sometimes even more. Even in the tunnel I sometimes use my imagination. If there is no tunnel around I always use imagery 99% of the time in media form. Orgasm can occur quicker that way , although I enjoy holding it off even for up to a day or two after reaching the brink a few times.

Anonymous  ·  18 Aug 2006
It is indeed. Oh believe me I worry about nothing whatsoever during those.
That's astonishing Sheeba, our heat DOES come afterwards.
True also, sometimes I feel as tho' all my muscles are quivering - from my feet right up to my neck.
can you hold off yours Sheeba, By heck you must tell me how you can do that. I can only ever manage to hold off mine for a minute or so. I think we are very lucky tho' in that we can go on to have a second or third. Wheras a man needs an hour or so of rest afterwards? Do you find that Andra or is that just my Man? Of course maybe you are younger then him - that might make a differnce too.
Yes, the imagery qustion is interesting too Andra? My mna says he doesn't use any imagery, it's too disracting. Would you say other men are the same Andra?

Anonymous  ·  18 Aug 2006
What an excellent description Andra, I must run that past my man and see if he thinks the same

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  18 Aug 2006
Great to see a man on here isn\'t it Mary? By the way my knee is fine and you don\'t have to worry about it during your orgasms!
Andra sounds quite different then us alright, wouldn\'t you say Mary? Andra described a heat but I don\'t think we have a heat sensation at all. I think our heat comes afterwards. I also think that ours could be more described as earthquakes rather than volcanos. We\'re very tremory and many a muscle seems to quiver in the lower section of our bodies. Andra\'s is much faster than ours as well and I think that we are lucky in that we can hold off our orgasms much easier then he can with his. Is there any other part of your body Andra that gives a clue as to the source of the orgasm. Would you also say that you need the heat from our tunnel in the ground to have the best orgasm or is equally as good without it? If you don\'t need the tunnel in the ground how do you come to orgasm without it? Would you have to use a lot of imagery to reach an orgasm stage? Even if you are in the tunnel do you still use other pictures to tip you over into spurting your lava all over the place or is your partner enough to do it?

121 Posts

Andra  ·  17 Aug 2006
I would describe mine as more of a volcanic eruption. Feels like there is a fire burning in the centre of the universe and it gets hotter and hotter, as the temperature rises and the pressure builds there is a low deep rumbling that can be felt.First the rumbling seems to be further away but it gets closer and closer. You sense what is about to happen and many times you realise its not time yet, the Gods dont want this to happen now, but you know that the inevitable WILL happen and you cant stop this no matter how hard you fight. The next thing you know you are in the middle of all of this and you start feeling the pressure build and exploding through the centre of the universe with violent force. Lava egulfes your whole being and rivers from where once where dry valleys.

Anonymous  ·  16 Aug 2006
Oh Sheeba, I'm sorry about your knee. Glad you got a laugh tho. Perhaps I was a little bit too symbolic, the weed, stones, boats, tree branches are meant to represent your worries. ie, when you are in the zone so to speak sexually, it pushes all your worries away (great for stress that way).
Kidney stones are I undersand excrutiating. Don't know if I'd like to move them that way. Hospital will zap them with nice little laser, down to dust and you can wee them away.

Well they say a picture paints a thousand words and it's true words can be far more disrespectful than images.

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  16 Aug 2006
Well, when I saw the weeds, stones, boats and tree branches Mary I got a fit of laughing! I laughed so much that I couldn't see in front of me for a while! When I went over to get a towel you would think I had a blindfold on me! I hit my knee off one of those tree branches that got turned into a setee!
I hope there were no nettles amongst those weeds and that the boat wasn't actually The Titanic sinking!
The stones? Wouldn't it be great if you could have an orgasm that could shift kidney stones just like that!
It's all in the words afterwards isn't it Mary? I don't think it is the pictures that are wrong in pornography at all. It is actually the words that they use. I think they can leave far bigger imprints on the mind then any photography. Some of the words are horrific and women are called all sorts of awful names.
This is much better. Maybe we could start a business of our own Mary?
By the way, are there any men looking in on this? What about ye describing the orgasms that ye have? In the same way as us of course!
Who said this title was stupid? This could be one of the most interesting topics ever yet!

Anonymous  ·  15 Aug 2006
No, no awkwardness or embarrasment there. A voilin - never thought of it that way.
I like the description of classical music but to me it\'s more like a riverflow.
Start of a stream, starts to get bigger, deeper, fast and more powerful, brings everything with it, weed, stones, boats, tree branches becoming stronger and stronger along the way gathering more and more force and power until it crashes into a towering crescendo of a waterfall which bursts the gates of the river dam. Then when the power surge is finished it flows gently onto a wide river until it\'s energy returns to pick up speed again and repeat the process.

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  15 Aug 2006
Yes, Mary, I call my clitoris a violin! What do you call yours? Don't tell me that it is a drum?? Could you imagine that kind of stimulation? Boom, boom, bang, bang! Maybe in the middle of the orgasm it might come in handy.
But you have to start off slowly and this is the only time that I would make a connection between an orgasm and classical music. See how most classical music rises very very slowly.... and then the conductor is gently waving his stick...then after a while he starts picking out certain instruments and letting them play on their own for a while... then he becomes serious and starts bringing all the instruments into play...his forehead frowns with sheer concentration and he pushes the stick down in his hands and the music gets louder and louder and louder...the heart starts beating faster and faster...muscians are furiously playing...the symbols are clashing...heaven and earth come together!....and then....
Everything becomes calm and gentle and the birds begin to sing (is it that time already!)and the violin plays one last string and is then laid down and put away.
What do you think of my description Mary? Have you got a better one?? Did you notice any awkwardness or embarrassment in that description? I could be a bit more explicit but I'm not sure how far Irishhealth.com are prepared to go!

Anonymous  ·  14 Aug 2006
discovering a clitoral orgasm is akin to learning how to play the violin?? Of come on now, all my friends bar one have achived this but I would not let oen of them lose on a violin! True, you need to be tuned into your body and it's needs and the man (or womne) needs to be tuned into this too. True one has to have time and be in the mood. My man has a theory on mood that if I'm not 'in the mood' hen it is his job to get me into the mood. It;s important too that neither party are tired, I think.
I think with embarrassment you have hit the nail on the head! This is a hige factor for so many people - Adults. Adults with kids even. Self-conciousness, awkwardsness, even prudishness.

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  14 Aug 2006
Mary, If there are a lot of my women friends who are unable to reach an orgasm then you can be sure that this is a worldwide problem. Maybe they have already tried exploration but still haven't found what they were looking for. That's a song by U2 isn't it? "I still haven't found what I'm looking for...da, na, na!"
Every woman's sensitivity spots are very different as well and discovering a clitoral orgasm is akin to learning how to play the violin! It also has to be tuned in first before you can play it. You also have to have a very good teacher for the pupil and you could be a great one Mary. But there are a lot of bad teachers out there too who would get impatient if the pupil can't get it right in the first go.
Some women need a lot of foreplay before hand as well and many pupils haven't the patience for this either so yes some women get fed up and just tell them to hurry up and get on with it. Both of you also have to be in the mood for it as well as well as plenty time.
Embarrassment is the biggest stumbling block in all of this. We could all explain things a bit better if people didn't look away, look down, look up, get red, avoid eye contact or start sniggering! They'd drive you mad when they are like this!
B's comments about women keeping their legs closed reminded me of how my father used to say that to me when I was going out. If he had never said it I might never have opened them!

Anonymous  ·  14 Aug 2006
Well Sheeba, if there are tons of your women friends who fake orgasms - they realy need to wake up a smell the roses. They are achievign nothing. If he (or she) doesn't know he's doign anything wrong he'll never learn to do anything right!
There are tons of women who have never had them?? Sheeesh, they really do need to get 'educated', if you know what I mean. A visit to a certain shop in o'Connell St. Dublin (or similar) is required I think and a little exploration and self education is in order.

Strange my partner and I discovered it quite easily. Not sure what age group you are in but most of my frinds (I',m 33 now) discovered it in their mid teens.
qualified sex therepist or not, I say fair play to you for helping to try and explain it to them. Sadly this kind of thing sees to embarass meny people.

"straight up, a few pushes, a few grunts and it's all over" - ugh, sounds neanderthal to me.

B, while you have a point aboutn the planet being overpopulated, I think your remark about "a single mother who couldn't keep her legs closed ", is not only ignorant it is derogatory. There are plenty of single fathers and indeed married mothers and fathers who "cannot keep their legs closed". Not every child of a single parent turns criminal and to imply so is just plain old lack of eduation.

Neutering is what they do to dogs B, not people. Again - edcuation.
Procreation is a gift endowed by nature, neiter priveldge nor right.

1 Posts

Nash  ·  13 Aug 2006
I'm sorry to burst your bubbles, but this is probably the most unbelievable story I've ever crossed on the internet, and that's saying alot. This isn't even remotely realistic.

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  13 Aug 2006
Ah, B, be quiet and talk about orgasms will you? This is a happy conversation. I'm having a laugh anyway. Come on away in and have a laugh with us. You can give out about the population on a different site.

Anonymous  ·  12 Aug 2006
For god's sake the last thing this planet needs is more people... Whether they come from freakish science experiments with lesbian clones or the plain old horizontal cha cha. Seriously ya'll need to stop breeding asap. All I see is posts saying if there were no men etc. or if there were no women... Hows abouts we find the gene for retarded a-holes and eliminate that because believe it or not penis or vagina theres a good chance you are a jerk plain and simple. There are masogonistic pigs out there and there are immasculating she bitches out there...both sides have their own ways of showing it. Plain and simple it's not a matter of sex it's just who you let yourself be. As for men being more prone to murder, rape, thievery well who the hell raised them anyway? Probably a single mother who couldn't keep her legs closed and wasn't ready to spew forth a brat upon this world and she probably treated said brat like crap for ruining her life... Said brat grows up to be your next John Wayne Gacy. But guess what, it's his pig fathers fault for running off too. I think that instead of coming up with more ways to make A-holes we need to start neutering the ones we already have. Let's start with all the people who derailed this into a discussion about relationships next up the entire UK then we'll move on to the middle east, asia, the rest of crappy europe, Israel and last but DEFINITELY not least the US. Procreation should be a privledge not a right.

Anonymous  ·  11 Aug 2006
It's true Sheeba, they say baldness is associated with higher testosterone.
Andra, if you have seen some other peoples posts - you have to take them literally or they make no sense at all.
Oh Andra, I have a great sense of humour. Reading that you think I haven't even made me laugh. Now I am not going to take that literally. There is a fine line, which many don't recognise between the irony of satire and just plain sarcasm. One can have a dry wit without being acerbic - but then again perhaps not everyone can.
Nope, we're both human beings. At least I am asumming you Andra are human - aren't you??

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  11 Aug 2006
Mary, there are tons of women who fake orgasms! And there are tons of women who have never had them! It's quite hard for a woman to discover this for herself and even harder to find a man that can bring her to orgasm. Most women have to discover it first themselves and then try and teach the man what to do. Having a vaginal orgasm is completely different than a clitoral orgasm. The latter being more powerful. Loads of men can't get this technique right at all and in my workplace I hear them asking other men about it. Sometimes they ask me but I can't really explain it right to them! Criky, I'm not a qualified sex therepist but they seem to think I am! I bet for every 100 women out there, there are about 80 faking it or just never having one. There are also a lot of men out there who aren't prepared to get women ready. It's just straight up, a few pushes, a few grunts and it's all over!
I hope Andre and Brian aren't like that!!!

121 Posts

Andra  ·  10 Aug 2006
Mary you should really stop taking everything I write and what other people write for that matter so literally. Sometimes I think you are a robot that spits out automated messages. You also have no sense of humour and you certainly dont grasp the concept of satire. Which again convinces me we are not from the same species.

1,882 Posts

Sheeba  ·  10 Aug 2006
Hey, my last post got rejected! I don't know what I said out of the way! Still, we'll try another one.
Andra, I have to admit that a man's strength is about the greatest turn-on for me. I am absolutely in awe of it and if there was a whole roomful of men that I could choose from, I would hold a competition to see who was the strongest. Then he would be coming with me. A really strong man in my eyes is a man who is strong in every sense and not just physically and they are usually incredibly gentle with women afterwards.
I don't go out of my way to match men jobwise, around the house or with children. I prefer to show the differences between men and women. I will never lift something if I can't and I have no problem asking a man to do it for me even if it is taking off a Lucozade cap (which can be very hard at times!).
I hope that you are tall Andra. I have a preferance for tall men rather then short men (and I don't mean that as any disrespect) it's just that I feel more protected in the prescence of a tall man. Yes...tall with broad shoulders and strong legs. You can have any colour hair or even be bald. Actually they say bald men are the sexiest in the world!
I hope you like skirts because I love them. Trousers are too mannish. Long swisy swooshy ones that move with you with even a petticoat underneath or how about a chastity belt! I'm getting carried away here! I better stop before I get rejected again!

Anonymous  ·  09 Aug 2006
Andra, please tell me in the year 2006 that there aren't still women in the world who fake orgasms?
If you know of any, then please please tell them to wake UP. Faking achieves nothing

I don't know if you'd call me politically correct - you probably would and we are all modern except perhaps some of us have ideologies stretching back to the middle ages but I have plenty of fun, sexually and otherwise.
I have news for you tho', we are the same species - we are are all human beings. And we do have most of the same needs. we all need watrer, food, shelter, heat, love, friedship, education, mental stimulation, exercise, humour in our lives. fullfillment, joy and satisfaction - and of course fun.

If you need someone to prance around in tiny underwear, that probably pleases her as much as it pleases you. She enjoys your pleasure and your reactions just as much as you enjoy hers when you do something that pleases her. Pleasing the opposite sex, sexually has little to do with instinct and much to do with communication, trust, openness to learning and generosity (and I don't mean in the monetary sense obviously)
Political correctness only has a useful role becuase there are people, sadly who believe that discrimination and inequality, sexual and otherwise has any place in a civilised world. If we could get rid of the boors, cretins and narrow mided chauvinists (both male and female) - then we would not longer have any need for the one which political correctness fulfills.

Anonymous  ·  08 Aug 2006
Andra, if you are coming to my house, you can leave the children elsewhere as it\'s not really suitable for children. Absolutely I would have children vaccinated if they were suitable for vaccination - why would you allow a child to suffer from something that is a) preventable and b) potentially dangerous. Of course children should be allowed to play and run and have fun. No question.
all these illnesses that we have around today are caused by either virri or infection,
There weren\'t half these things around in your grandmothers time and strange yet that people died sooner form illnesses that are preventable today.

If you have an ache or pain and it is persistent, have it investigated. Pain is a sign that there is something wrong with your body.

Of course there is need for \'dirty\' work, by which I mean, DIY. Gardening, refuse collection etc but that does not mean that those workers shouldn\'t be clean ourside of their jobs nor does it in any way mean that they ae not civilised people. They may be just as civilised as someone who has a desk job.

Sheeba, are those cats of your still fighting? I hope none of them get injured.