'FG will end two-tier health system'

2 Comments
This discussion is now closed.
Sort by

15 Posts

Design  ·  05 Apr 2009

"In the first phase, Fine Gael in government would change the way hospitals work, and make sure that more people are treated outside of hospital by their GPs."

That sound good only for the fact that, as it is, I have to know about a week and a half in advance that someone in the house is gonna be ill, as that's how long the waiting list is to see my GP.

29 Posts

The Man in Bed 6  ·  04 Apr 2009

"In the first phase, Fine Gael in government would change the way hospitals work, and make sure that more people are treated outside of hospital by their GPs."....Enda Kenny

In the name of all thats good and holy, what is this misguided belief among the political elite, that people in Public Hospitals don't need to be there. Are these people stark raving totally mad!!!!

Does Mr. Kenny think that ANYONE in a Public Hospital actually wants to be there.

Mr. Kenny, there are currently 400 people on trolleys in Public Hospitals. There is not a single case where any of those people would be better off down at their local GP instead of being in hospital.

I understand that this brilliant initiative by the main opposition party is merely a first phase of a series of three. I couldn't bring myself to read the other two.

In the interest of cost efficiency the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.