Disablement Pension

If you received a physical or mental disability as a result of an injury at work, or if you suffer from an occupational disease you may be entitled to this pension. If you were paying PRSI as an employee at the time your occupational injury or disease occurred you should consider applying for Disablement Pension.

For further information about this pension please contact:

The Disablement Benefit Section

Social Welfare Services Office

Ballinalee Road


Tel: 01-8748444 or 043-45211

or contact your local Social Welfare office.